Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Poor Wet kitty

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:29 AM
  • 23 Replies

I can't believe how well he tolerates baths. Obviously he doesn't like them but he surrenders,lol! Yes he still has all of his claws, no he doesn't scratch daughter during bathes. 

by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:30 AM
Awwww. Cute.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
butterflymomss
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:30 AM
Omg, his face in the 2nd pic just about killed me. He's adorable though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:31 AM

aww sweet. Mine yells to the bloody death of murder lol. ALL four paws extended to keep fro touching the water. You're lucky :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:31 AM

LOL! He looks pissed! Especially in the middle pic.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:31 AM

I wish my cat would be that docile. She tried to eat my face off. Lol. It's okay though because she's a priss and cleans herself all the time "cat style" so I just leave her be.

nelliesmommy
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:33 AM
lol
sweetieiv
by Ruby Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:35 AM
I think that is disguising. Bathing with animals is gross. They run around in the dirt and their fur traps all that nastiness then you soak them in a hot tub with you and you've got a nasty germy stew. Eww just thinking about it gives me the yuckys lol. But I do have to admit your child and cat look adorable in the first picture.
DannieLou
by Mockingjay on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:35 AM

our Ellie screams NO through her baths, its so pitiful and it makes my heart hurt. She doesn't get violent, she just tries to open the sliding door on the shower. It takes two to give her a bath, one just holds the shower door closed.

ROBIN-C
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

aww sweet. Mine yells to the bloody death of murder lol. ALL four paws extended to keep fro touching the water. You're lucky :)

We got him at the shelter. He had been there his whole life, a year. He is a great cat! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:37 AM
cat: fuck this. Fuck that. Fuck them. Fuck her. I hate you. I hate you so fucking much.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)