Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

No sleep for me....

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:45 AM
  • 7 Replies
I had to travel for a dr appt and am staying at my moms. I pulled back the blankets in the guest room and a huge freakin spider ran out... It is dead now but I know the little bastard has friends that will want revenge. Ugh. I have to be up in 5 hours!
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:48 AM

So posting a "Spider Gif" would  be a "NO NO"????LMAOOOOOO

I have to be up in a few hours also BUT it looks like I won't get much sleep  either before I have to get the kids up and head to the beach....smdh 

AMCMSM
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:57 AM
No spider gif... please. unless you want me to cry. I hate spiders! I did a spastic circle dance before DH came and killed it.

Quoting Sassy762:

I have to be up in a few hours also BUT it looks like I won't get much sleep  either before I have to get the kids up and head to the beach....smdh 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:01 AM

Okay.............If you insist

BUT do you think you could do that "spastic circle"dance again BUT this time videotape it and post here???????

Quoting AMCMSM:

No spider gif... please. unless you want me to cry. I hate spiders! I did a spastic circle dance before DH came and killed it.

Quoting Sassy762:

amy1will
by Amethyst on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:03 AM
Eww thay would freak me out. I got into a fight with a spider in my car. It fell down on me while driving. Then I got out to kill it and it hid from me. A piece of my hair fell on my arm and I did the rain dance lol. Next day we found it and killed it lol.
busymommy2013
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:05 AM
I would sleep on the couch after that one!

Quoting AMCMSM:

I had to travel for a dr appt and am staying at my moms. I pulled back the blankets in the guest room and a huge freakin spider ran out... It is dead now but I know the little bastard has friends that will want revenge. Ugh. I have to be up in 5 hours!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:11 AM

Should have stayed in a hotel lol

chane_L
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:12 AM

haha my 19yr old daughter had an experience with a scorpion so to teach it's friends and family a lesson she battered, fried, and ate it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)