Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Have you ever done this during sex while pregnant??? So embarrassing...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 260 Replies
7 moms liked this

Okay so I am 20 weeks pregnant and the hubs and I aren't having a whole lot of sex. Well last night I was FINALLY feeling a little frisky and I wanted to have sex. So he goes down for oral and guess what happens... I PASSED GAS!!!!! Right when I was about to climax!!!!!!!! Ugh!! I wanted to shoot myself!! I couldn't control it, it just came out without me giving my body permission. 

So after we get over the initial shock of it, IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!! By this time I'm crying in laughter because I can't get over what just happened. As a matter of fact I'm laughing right now as I'm typing because I still can't get over it. Luckily it didn't smell like anything and it was just air but still!! So we give up on that and move to missionary. Well guess what ladies, IT HAPPENED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! What the hell!! We could barely get through the sex because I now had a mental block and was focused on not passing gas.

Please tell me I'm not the only one this has happened too. I had to post this in here anon because I was just too embarrassed to post it in my DD group. I felt so bad for dh. He was so understanding but sheesh. My gas couldn't wait until I got my rocks off???

Please share your embarrassing pregnancy sex moments! It'll make me feel better :)

ETA: Well lookie here ladies! Our embarrassing pregnancy sex stories made front page news ;) lol... Well I guess starting with mine. Good thing I went anon or all of Cafemom would forever know me as the woman who farted in her man's face during oral  0_0 I guess the title they put fits this post. Pregnancy sex fail! hahaha

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrS.GiFFord
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:32 AM
4 moms liked this
Sounds like you queefed(air in the vagina). It happens lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
thenameshailie
by Emerald Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes this happened once to me. I have tried so hard to never fart around dh and it backfired in the worst way. I was so embarrassed and still am. He still makes fun of me for it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:34 AM
3 moms liked this

It came out of my butt not my vagina lol

Quoting MrS.GiFFord:

Sounds like you queefed(air in the vagina). It happens lol.

KatieFlower
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Oh no! Its embarrassing but I'm sure he knows if you could have stopped it you would've. Sorry hun
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:36 AM
58 moms liked this
Umm when I was pregnant with our 2nd I was riding dh and my water exploded all over him. It was pretty embarrassing because we thought I cummed a ridiculous amount. He was soaked in amniotic fluid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:38 AM

LOL!!! Wow! Well that you most definitely couldn't help! I would've been freaked out but not embarrassed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Umm when I was pregnant with our 2nd I was riding dh and my water exploded all over him. It was pretty embarrassing because we thought I cummed a ridiculous amount. He was soaked in amniotic fluid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:38 AM
33 moms liked this

The growing baby/uterus means there is less room for your other organs and processes.  When you are aroused and enjoying things, your muscles are tensing and relaxing...including everything in that area.  Perfectly normal to pass gas, although of course I understand you were embarrassed.

I hate to say it, but gas or other things will likely only get worse as you get farther along and/or have more kids.  My kids are 8 & 5 and I'm getting older-during sex I'm concentrating so hard on not peeing all over the place that I can barely enjoy myself.  My embarrassing moment-my DH was using his hand to stimulate me and a little pee leaked out...he goes 'wow you're really wet tonight'...I just let him think that.

Barefootbrats
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:39 AM
I peed on my hubs when I was around 30 weeks. It was definitely involuntary and he still mentions it jokingly from time to time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:42 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh trust me I know all about it. This is my third baby. Nonetheless I was mostly embarrassed because his face was down there! LOL I was thinking to myself, "Man I hope that didn't stink"

Your story is hilarious. Luckily through all of my pregnancies my bladder has stayed intact.

Quoting Anonymous:

The growing baby/uterus means there is less room for your other organs and processes.  When you are aroused and enjoying things, your muscles are tensing and relaxing...including everything in that area.  Perfectly normal to pass gas, although of course I understand you were embarrassed.

I hate to say it, but gas or other things will likely only get worse as you get farther along and/or have more kids.  My kids are 8 & 5 and I'm getting older-during sex I'm concentrating so hard on not peeing all over the place that I can barely enjoy myself.  My embarrassing moment-my DH was using his hand to stimulate me and a little pee leaked out...he goes 'wow you're really wet tonight'...I just let him think that.

svolkov
by Emerald Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Yep this lol around 38 wks

Quoting Barefootbrats:

I peed on my hubs when I was around 30 weeks. It was definitely involuntary and he still mentions it jokingly from time to time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN