Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 159 Replies
5 moms liked this

When I was in college, I had one class that was filled with about half of the school's soccer team, all tall, tanned, muscular, and seeeeexaaaaaaay, lol. I was one of about 3 girls in the class, the only one who was single, and many of them hadn't ever met a fair skinned, green eyed redhead before, so I reveled in their attention, lol.

Anyway, one day I went to class and they were all staring. I thought to myself, "Hey, I must look pretty good today" only to have one of the guys tug on my hand as I passed to tell me my skirt had gotten caught in the top of my pantyhose. I basically flashed them all as I entered the class to take my seat in the front. Worst thing about it was I was wearing granny panties that day. And, yes, they all saw, as evidenced by the fact that they were all grinning and pointing when I went by.

embarrassed

What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:36 AM
12 moms liked this

We were at my parent's for Thanksgiving dinner one time.  It was the first time I took my then boyfriend/now DH to a holiday event, my brother had brought his girlfriend/now his wife, and my uncle and his fairly new wife were there, along with a long time family friend of my dads.  We were all squeezed around the big dinner table on metal folding chairs.  We had already eaten some at my boyfriends house at lunch and I had been passing gas all day after eating some broccoli casserole that was there...thankfully it had been silent and non-stinky so no one had realized.  So we're sitting there and I feel one coming, I tried to hold it in which of course meant I had to even worse.  I finally decided well it's been quiet, so no one will ever know and decided to let it out.  Unfortunately, I had tried too hard to hold it...there was also of course a lull in the conversation...I ripped this huge, long, trumpeting fart...in that metal chair it literally sounded like someone was playing the drums.  And of course it was obvious it was me from where I was sitting and it came from, although I didn't help by turning bright red.  People are trying to decide whether to laugh or what, I'm mortified, I say Oh My God excuse me, and my brother says with this totally straight face,  "I think that was the best one I ever heard".  Well we all just busted up at that.  I think it was 10 minutes before we could all eat again.  Thankfully that diffused it and of course I was embarrassed but it wasn't as mortifying as I thought it would be.  And of course they still tell the story to embarrass me. 

I did the skirt into top of my panties one time in 2nd grade!  Of course it was a group of 5th graders walking in the hall that pointed it out to me...although thankfully they were kids I wouldn't see a lot so I didn't get any further grief about it.  I refused to wear a dress/skirt to school for like months after that lol. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:39 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:41 AM
5 moms liked this

When my DH and I were just dating, I came over to his place to get drunk. There were a ton of people there. Anyways, I ended up funnelling a bunch of brandy and getting WASTED. I literally have never been as drunk as I was that day (I was 16). I blacked out completely. I wake up the next morning on top of him. Turns out, I puked in his hand AND I got on top of him to have sex but instead passed out and pissed on him there.

BAMFSFW
by Silver Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:47 AM
1 mom liked this

Back when Rihanna - Rude Boy (and having a song ringtone)  was popular it was my DH's ringtone. My phone (always on vibrate or low) played on the highest level in the grocery line, packed full of people, while I was with my three kids. Not so bad, except I couldnt find my phone & it kept playing and playing and everyone was laughing!! 

CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:52 AM
7 moms liked this

That I can think of right now. My mom fell after giving a moving eulogy at my great aunts funeral. I laughed so hard I couldn't stop for the rest of the funeral. I was doubled over, my husband couldn't get to my mom for me. I tried so hard to stop laughing but I couldn't. I nearly wet myself. Luckily my other great aunt (her sister) and everybody else forgave me and was understanding. 

Jessy76
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:59 AM
4 moms liked this

About 16 yrs ago I took my nephew and his best friend who happen to be my BF at the times nephew to an amusement park. The boys were 5 & 6 I believe. They wanted to go on the wild rapids water ride. It was hot and sounded like a good idea so we went. We get strapped in our seats and as the ride starts going I feel my bra shift. I didn't think anything of it I just figured it was because the shoulder straps on the ride we tight. I am a busty girl and the straps smashed my boobs. Anyway we get to the end of the ride. The straps holding us in automatically pop up and we start to exit the ride. I trying to wrangle the boys out of the ride as they are begging to go again. Then all the sudden my BF's nephew looked at me and had a look of pure embarrassment on his face and starts laughing that nervous laugh. I ask him what is wrong and MY nephew tells me that my boob is hanging out. Turns out the pop I felt  was my bra strap breaking and the movement of the ride had caused my bra to slip down and my white t-shirt that was now soaking wet  wasn't doing a very good job of covering me. The teenage boy who was operating the ride couldn't stop stairing at my boob that was on display. I grab the boys who are now in full belly laughs, cover my boob with 1 hand and walk straight to the gift shop to buy a bathing suit top and t-shirt. The boys got to go on the ride again after I had properly covered myself but I waited at the end this time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Bump

Pink.Sunshine.
I feel so lost with this new Laptop :/
Today at 2:52 AM
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:07 AM
7 moms liked this

I was in church praising and had a wig on..and square in the middle of service my wig plopped off and I was in the front pew in the middle! It was soo embarrassing!! I had raggedy "Celie braids" under that wig! oh gosh

But I surely picked it up and put it right back on. Needlesss to say this is why I no longer wear wigs or any type of fake hair lol I never laughed harder at myself than I did that day.

whoopsie16
by Gold Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:22 AM
2 moms liked this

Once, I got my period all over a really nice white boat in my swimming suit. The boat ride was over, and they kept nicely trying to tell me to get off the boat now. But me and my friend just sat there. I just barely got up and she slid my towel under me and i cleaned up the mess with my butt! I just looked like I was just sitting there. while everyone was leaving.

Double.Life
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:26 AM
3 moms liked this

My hubby said he was going to lock the door behind him (we sleep in the basement) or just watch the door so no one would go down. I was washing up by the sink.....naked of course, and while hubby was cooking, dss walked right behind him and he didn't notice. I heard footsteps (thinking it was hubby) and did a naked pose, to surprise him..........only to be the one to GET surprised! My stepson saw me! He was about 12 and just stood there! I finally yelled at him to get out, and felt bad cause he's a good kid & was probably more in shock than anything O.o

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured