Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't sleep! I miss my son!!! :'(

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:18 AM
  • 4 Replies
This is the first time that he has gone off to camp by himself! My DH's God Father got a $1,000 certificate to a camp site for a child to go for a whole week & gave it to my DS. He's been there since the 14th & I can't stop crying every night cause I miss him so much! The only contact I get to have is a one way email... I get to email him every day but I have yet to receive a letter from him :( He won't be back til Saturday. I usually have DH here who prays with me & reminds that our DS is having fun. Dh worked graveyard tonight so I'm here feeling really depressed and can't sleep!

in love                     american football    toddler boy   baby boy

Anthony + Fabiola =  Damian, Danny Manny, & Dillon Anthony :)

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
amaroq86
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:26 AM
I know it's hard to let our kids be away from us but think of all the fun and new experiences he is having.

Use this time away to do some things for yourself. Go shopping, work on projects you have been putting off, etc. Whatever you like to do.

Hugs mama!
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:33 AM
Awww. I know how hard this is! My dd goes away for a week every yr and it never gets easier. I cry and lay on her pillows. :(

I'm so attached to her it is stupid.

Just reassure yourself it is so good for him!

Hugs
krissy920
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:35 AM

take this time to enjoy yourself and relax, its hard being away from them but its got to happen for them to start growing up. Hugs and hope you feel better about it soon. I hope your son is having a blast and sending you  photos .

jdy9440
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:40 AM

I understand how you are  feeling, I've been there too, hang in there...he will he home soon.  Huggss 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)