Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Cat people, I have a question.

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:35 AM
  • 25 Replies

Every time my cat plays with ANYTHING she cries. I've taken her to the vet and they say that she's healthy, nothing wrong with her, but any time she plays with something she cries the entire time. I don't understand it. My husband says she emotionally damaged haha, but seriously does anyone have a clue why she could be doing that?

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Maybe it's just what she likes to do when she plays.
Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:37 AM
She's probably trying to be scary to the toy! Hehe
annas_momma
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Sounds like she is just talkative. One of our female cats does the same thing. She makes me giggle.
Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM

My little cat doesn't "cry" per se, but he makes this very pathetic sounding mew when he plays with his mousey toy, lol! It's adorable. 

mommadana
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:06 AM
What breed is she? Some are more talkative than others. My Siamese had awesome conversations lmao. Lord only knows what she's saying
mattsgirl22521
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:10 PM
She's a domestic short hair. I think you guys r right and she's just talking cause she talks all the time, just a different sound when she's playing with something.

Quoting mommadana:

What breed is she? Some are more talkative than others. My Siamese had awesome conversations lmao. Lord only knows what she's saying

jadedcynic
by Nerdalicious on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:13 PM

When you said cat people, I thought this: .

I couldn't help you either way. My cat is certifiably nuts. This cat is not a normal cat at all. 

mattsgirl22521
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Haha that picture made me giggle

Quoting jadedcynic:

When you said cat people, I thought this: .

I couldn't help you either way. My cat is certifiably nuts. This cat is not a normal cat at all. 

goldpandora
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:15 PM

She's just communicative :) I can have conversations with my cat - lol - when I talk to him he answers. Has my kids in fits of laughter!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Sounds like she likes to talk. I have 2 cats inside and my puppy barks at them for them to play with him lol. He even barks at his toy. I used to have a cat that walked around saying mama.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)