Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Share your best sibling rivalry/conflict stories

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:02 AM
  • 1 Replies

I have 2 girls. They're 4 and 5. The older they get, the more brutal some of their confrontations are. It's astounding how quickly they can go from being partners in crime to enemies. I anticipate things will continue to get more interesting as they get older.

Have any good stories?

realsuccessthefamilyialwayswanted.blogspot.com

by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
B1Bomber
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 10:08 AM

When I was about 12, my brother (8 or 9) had a terrible temper. One day, I was in my room reading and listening to music at a very low volume (never liked loud music), and he was in his room down the hall playing Nintendo. Apparently the game wasn't going how he wanted, because I heard him chuck the controller across the room, followed by angry foot stomps. He comes barging into my room, yanks the CD player plug from the wall and says "Your stupid music is too loud and it made me lose my game!"

I plugged the player back in and turned the music up. He flipped my mattress off my bed and threw a water bottle at me, so I slapped him and shoved him out of my room. Then he told on me and I got in trouble because I "should have known better" because I was older. Grr.  ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)