Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my son is still a teen and has 2 toddlers.....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

he's only 19,he moved with his dad 3 years ago...and his dad jumps from place to place because of work,well for the last 3 years he's been in hawaii,my ds told me he had a gf,she was from scottland. well today i just found out he had kids with this girl,2 boys and shes pregnant again(the boys are 10 months apart,they both turn 2 this year). why his dad never told me he was having children is beyond me,why ds never told me is beyond me also,im really hurt that i never knew this was going on.....other then the kids idk what else is going on with him,idk if he has a job or if he's living with his dad anymore or anything like that......iv tried calling and ds wont tell me anything,so iv been saving up to fly over there in a couple months.....i dont even know what to think right now........

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Replies (11-20):
mommytothree07
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:31 PM
1 mom liked this
How'd u find out
DannieLou
by Mockingjay on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:31 PM
How could it not be any of her business? That's her child? Can you not imagine the hurt of having something like that hidden from you?

Quoting SageAdvice:

Maybe cause it's not really any of your business now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Quoting mommytothree07:

How'd u find out

ds's aunt went to visit,she had to find out that way also,ds told no one,his dad was the only one who knew

crysiann
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Maybe he was afraid to tell you. I don't know...do you talk to him? I am sorry you are going through this! It has to be heart breaking to know you are missing out on your grandchildren's life. I hope everything works out for you, and you will have a chance to meet your grandchildren.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Quoting crysiann:

Maybe he was afraid to tell you. I don't know...do you talk to him? I am sorry you are going through this! It has to be heart breaking to know you are missing out on your grandchildren's life. I hope everything works out for you, and you will have a chance to meet your grandchildren.

yeah we always talked,idk why he never told me about them

Benjamins-mama
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:37 PM
2 moms liked this

what reason would he have to not tell you that you have grandchildren?   I find that odd

mommy2zbg
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:39 PM

well maybe there is a reason he didn't want you to know...

there must be more to the story

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Quoting Benjamins-mama:

what reason would he have to not tell you that you have grandchildren?   I find that odd

idk but his dad was the only one who knew until his aunt went to visit last week

SageAdvice
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:39 PM
2 moms liked this

Right! but he's now 19 and it's his business and he must have reasons for keeping you unaware of what's going on in his life! Seems to me if you had any kind of loving - caring - motherly relationship with your SON he would have told you before now! That says a lot about YOU.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting SageAdvice:

Maybe cause it's not really any of your business now.

are you fucking kidding me? he was barely 16 when he got her pregnant the first time

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Quoting mommy2zbg:

well maybe there is a reason he didn't want you to know...

no one except his dad knew,so it wasnt just me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured