Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my son is still a teen and has 2 toddlers.....

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

he's only 19,he moved with his dad 3 years ago...and his dad jumps from place to place because of work,well for the last 3 years he's been in hawaii,my ds told me he had a gf,she was from scottland. well today i just found out he had kids with this girl,2 boys and shes pregnant again(the boys are 10 months apart,they both turn 2 this year). why his dad never told me he was having children is beyond me,why ds never told me is beyond me also,im really hurt that i never knew this was going on.....other then the kids idk what else is going on with him,idk if he has a job or if he's living with his dad anymore or anything like that......iv tried calling and ds wont tell me anything,so iv been saving up to fly over there in a couple months.....i dont even know what to think right now........

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Replies (41-50):
proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:19 PM
I haven't looked, but why doesn't he want to talk to you? I would be hurt if I didn't know I had grandkids :(
Cheribomb
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:19 PM
Why aren't you more involved in your child's life?? How long has it been since you've seen him??
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Are you religious/ judgmental?
Or were you ever abusive?

My dad was abusive and unless someone else has told him he doesnt know im married with kids. I havent told him
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Quoting Cheribomb:

Why aren't you more involved in your child's life?? How long has it been since you've seen him??

i havent seen him since he was 18

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

My dad was abusive and unless someone else has told him he doesnt know im married with kids. I havent told him

im neither,he just didnt like my rules and wanted to live with his dad because he had more freedom since his dad is always working

mistressflora
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:25 PM

idk i feel like kids are becoming parents way too soon! 

monicas3w
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:27 PM

It sounds like you were estranged from your son for 3 years and maybe that's the reason why they didn't tell you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Quoting monicas3w:

It sounds like you were estranged from your son for 3 years and maybe that's the reason why they didn't tell you.

i saw him every other month until he turned 18....so no thats not why

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:32 PM
Maybe he felt like your rules were judgemental
But obv he needed them

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

im neither,he just didnt like my rules and wanted to live with his dad because he had more freedom since his dad is always working

Megzboys
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Even if your son did not tell you, his father definitely should have.  You are still his mother and deserve to know what is going on with him.   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN