Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ugh, California People

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

I took my DF's Camaro (1976, custom) out for a spin.  I'm blasting the music with my sister, singing, acting dumb and carefree.

There's a big lifted truck next to me with big confederate flags.  The passenger signals me, so I'm thinking, oh SHIT This guy is going to say some crazy stuff to me because Im blasting my rap music, in a convertible, I'm rocking the curly hair today as well, so It looks so stereotypical.  WHat is he going to say because he signalled for us to turn the music down?

So we turn down the music and my sister and I say "YAH"

He goes

"Your music is Hella loud, but we wanted to know if you wanted to race at the green light to the next light."

My sister "Yes!!!"

The man "Wait 5 seconds so the traffic clears, watch my hand to go."

So we raced, obviously I won.

Then they follow us to the store we went in and tried to get our numbers.  I'm engaged and told them so, but the younger one, they were brothers, got my sisters. 

SO funny that it turned out this way.  To think, I let my mind judge them before they even spoke haha I felt so bad even though they didn't know my initial thoughts.

COnfession:  My OOPS moment

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:02 PM

where in calif was this?  confederate flags on a big ass truck sounds like it's out in a white trash inland area

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Fascinating.

cfcf
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:08 PM
We has a 78 Trans Am. People always tried to race me, lol. I had a Honda get a little aggressive with me. Dh panicked because I accidentally took it to 100mph so I slowed down and waved the Honda. He was so far back I doubt he could make out the gesture.

He passed me and blew out a tire.

I made sure to burn the tires out after slowing down enough to appear we were going to help him.

And that's my white trash story, lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:10 PM

On the coast just outside some farming areas

Quoting Anonymous:

where in calif was this?  confederate flags on a big ass truck sounds like it's out in a white trash inland area

wirehangers
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:14 PM

I once had some random guy honk and pull up next to me."Oh here we go again,another pervert".I was ready to roll my eyes and ignore him,but he kept yelling at me.It turns out there was a cat on top of my car.Luckily I hadn't driven very far yet.I never get into my car anymore without checking for cats,lol.

AlohaTink
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey hey now! I was raised in the IE. it's not all bros and rednecks!

Quoting Anonymous:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured