Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

This effin hurts.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
You know that awful feeling you get when you hit your hipbone on a table? I have that in my hip and it is hurting. I haven't hit anything, nothing helps at all. I had to have my husband carry me to bed, that hasn't happened ever.

Anyone else ever have this?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:03 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Lol I had pre-cancerous cells and family history of uterine and cervical cancer. Surgery was easy compared to my periods

I do have fibromyalgia so maybe I'm about to go into a flare. I actually started crying about five minutes ago

Quoting kagegirl:

You lucky bitch. I am currently preggo with #6, but I have told SO, after this one, I will pay CASH to have my uterus removed. I hate that crap of periods. BLEH!!!

Ok. Um, maybe arthritis? I have that too and different weather will kill me!

Quoting Anonymous:

Oh god lol well I've had a complete hysterectomy so can't get pregnant. This pain has me crying out.

Quoting kagegirl:

Yup. Right before I found out I was preggo with baby #3

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:41 PM

I am always bumping into table corners......ALWAYS

Those darn tables shift quickly and quietly just as I am about to walk past them

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:41 PM
It's deep in the bone. Hurts front and back, making walking terrible

Quoting Mel0dy:

Pinched nerve? are you sure its the bone?

hunnybunny2001
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:44 PM
That was me too with all 3 of mine.. I would walk and fall it hurt so bad.. that was how I could tell I was pregnant before the test could tell me and well the fact I was very bitchy

Quoting kagegirl:

With my older two, I didn't remember the hip pain. But with number three, I found out I was preggo because the pain was SOOOOO bad I went to the doctor. I hadn't had a period in six years, I was on depo, so I had no clue I coulda been preggo. With the last three, well, I had them one right after the other, I am currently preggo with number six, so, I am guessing my hips just didn't go back very far?

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Same here but with all 3

Quoting kagegirl:

kagegirl
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Eh, I am bitchy anyway. I just go borderline narcoleptic. It's ridiculous. The last three pregnancies, I could just TELL, you know? Like I KNEW. And the day, the VERY DAY that my period was due to start, I would be like, HMMMMM. And sure enough, two pink lines. All in the same month. Positives in May of 2011, 2012, and 2013. I told SO, we have to stop having sex altogether all through the month of April. Blowjobs and anal only. 

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

That was me too with all 3 of mine.. I would walk and fall it hurt so bad.. that was how I could tell I was pregnant before the test could tell me and well the fact I was very bitchy

Quoting kagegirl:

With my older two, I didn't remember the hip pain. But with number three, I found out I was preggo because the pain was SOOOOO bad I went to the doctor. I hadn't had a period in six years, I was on depo, so I had no clue I coulda been preggo. With the last three, well, I had them one right after the other, I am currently preggo with number six, so, I am guessing my hips just didn't go back very far?

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Same here but with all 3

Quoting kagegirl:

hunnybunny2001
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Yes I know what you mean.. lol wow 3 babies in the same month? Are they just days apart? Weeks? Same day?

Quoting kagegirl:

Eh, I am bitchy anyway. I just go borderline narcoleptic. It's ridiculous. The last three pregnancies, I could just TELL, you know? Like I KNEW. And the day, the VERY DAY that my period was due to start, I would be like, HMMMMM. And sure enough, two pink lines. All in the same month. Positives in May of 2011, 2012, and 2013. I told SO, we have to stop having sex altogether all through the month of April. Blowjobs and anal only. 

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Same here but with all 3

Quoting kagegirl:

kagegirl
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Oldest of the three is born January 18, 2012. middle was born December 30, 2012, and youngest is due January 11, 2014. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Yes I know what you mean.. lol wow 3 babies in the same month? Are they just days apart? Weeks? Same day?

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Same here but with all 3

Quoting kagegirl:

hunnybunny2001
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:10 AM
Oh man that's a lot of birthdays around the same time and Christmas. I do not envy you right now lol.. but I bet they all worth it. Love babies so precious. Mine are further apart February, December, and September. So have a nit of a break. Lol

Quoting kagegirl:

Oldest of the three is born January 18, 2012. middle was born December 30, 2012, and youngest is due January 11, 2014. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Quoting kagegirl:

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Same here but with all 3

Quoting kagegirl:

kagegirl
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Oh, after this, the tubes WILL be cut, singed and tied into a motherfucking BOW!!! NO MORE.

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Oh man that's a lot of birthdays around the same time and Christmas. I do not envy you right now lol.. but I bet they all worth it. Love babies so precious. Mine are further apart February, December, and September. So have a nit of a break. Lol

hunnybunny2001
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:18 AM
I totally understand that.. lol I had mine tied after my 3rd.. I am done too

Quoting kagegirl:

Oh, after this, the tubes WILL be cut, singed and tied into a motherfucking BOW!!! NO MORE.

Quoting hunnybunny2001:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)