Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My kid is a murderer!

Posted by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:40 PM
  • 33 Replies
She just killed her second phone in 4 months, the first one she dropped in the Dogs water bucket because her line was up for upgrade in 4 months I got her a cheep prepaid and just switched the SIM card. This evening she fell in the pool at the camp ground fully clothed with her phone in her pocket! Luckily it was the cheep one and we where going to upgrade her this weekend anyway. I told her she better buy herself a water proof case for her new phone.

Before anyone says they wouldn't buy her another phone her line is still under contract so I would be paying for a line not in use. And with all the school activities she does she kind of needs a phone to get ahold of us when she needs a ride home.
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
3boysngirl
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:41 PM
Att has a awesome phone that Is water proof and u can drop it no damage at all. Think it's called galaxy sport?
LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:43 PM
That's who we have hmmmmm is it very expensive?

Quoting 3boysngirl:

Att has a awesome phone that Is water proof and u can drop it no damage at all. Think it's called galaxy sport?
mom2ljh
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:44 PM
1 mom liked this
She definitely needs a lifeproof case. My coworker has one and often takes her phone swimming.
OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:44 PM

LOL I think I would be ordering a case of cheapies off Amazon until she can show some responsibility.

I hear you on the needing it - when was the last time you saw a payphone.

3boysngirl
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:49 PM
Not really they give out a good deal if ur signing up another contract. Either way if ur dd is a cell phone killer then actually ur saving money !

Quoting LCWAmommy:

That's who we have hmmmmm is it very expensive?

Quoting 3boysngirl:

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Yeah plus she is in marching band so a lot of times they are coming back from a competition and I tell her text me When the bus gets off the freeway so we can pick her up. Or Girl Scout stuff they go to a lot of places with the troop.

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

LOL I think I would be ordering a case of cheapies off Amazon until she can show some responsibility.

LCWAmommy
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:22 AM
I know I'm going to see if I can find one for cheeper on amazon.

Quoting mom2ljh:

She definitely needs a lifeproof case. My coworker has one and often takes her phone swimming.
twade26
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Next time try a bag of rice. It draws the water out. The galaxy sport is waterproof though.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Mur-diddly-ur-derer!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

This always bugs me. I don't have a cell phone and I live in a good sized city (not some podunk town still stuck in the 60s or something) and there are pay phones all over.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN