Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

do you have ghosts in your house?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies

is it serious? do you think you need a house blessing? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:55 PM
Not that I have seen or sensed. Bil and dh's grandma saw his grandpa a few times here, but I haven't seen him. I think he was checking in on her and now that she is living in a retirement home and happy, he has moved on and doesn't feel the need to check on her so much.
MomJessto3
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:56 PM

not in this one but in the house i grew up in yes and also at my dads which was a family home i saw . heard felt spirits

leksismommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:57 PM

YES We have them from time to time

NO its not serious

NO we do not need a blessing

ACC1984
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:57 PM
I've had a lot of weird things happen in my house to us and to other family members who lived here before us. Just earlier tonight my son was freaking out bc he saw a "black man" (black mass/apparition) walk across the end of our hallway into my room. I've seen the same before but it actually looked like a solid man and i could see the color of his clothes.
hunnybunny2001
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:58 PM
I don't know what's here but I know something is. I don't trip at all it does not bother us.
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:58 PM
No. I don't believe in them anyway. I still enjoy a good ghost story.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ninjakids
by Christina on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM
It wouldnt surprise me after a photo i took of my kitchen... Yikes!
2kids19yrsapart
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM

I am always seeing shadows in our apartment.  Hubby finally told me a few days ago that he thought he saw our dd6 go into the bathroom a week or so ago, and never come out, so he went to check on her and there was nothing.  He is not a believer in ghosts, but this shook him up.  Also, dd6 doesn't like to sleep in her room at night.  She told daddy that she saw someone in her toy box at the end of her bed, raise up and move toward her.  And, if the light is off in her room (next to the bathroom), she won't go to the bathroom alone.  HOPEFULLY, we will find a house to move into, and get out of this apartment, and get away from all these shadows.

BuckshotBaby
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM
nope
TinkTink205
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Yes.  It's an old house.  My ds slept in one room and woke up twice with teeth marks on him..one on his shoulder and one on his cheek.  I moved him to another room.  Once, he slipped on the front steps..seven steps leading into the house.  I was running towards him and suddenly his whole body went up in the air and he landed on his bottom on a welcome mat.  He started to fall down the house staircase and his body jerked backwards.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)