Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I cant believe what I just found! DF and Casual encounters...*edit*4

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 125 Replies

So I got on DF computer to search on Craigslist for baby stuff and as im typing it the URL bar suggests a recent page for casual encounters! So of course i click it. Highlighted (like he's clicked on it) is M4W, W4W, and W4MW. 

Im so confused. He's at work right now. I snooped two weeks ago on his FB cause he got a message and i glanced over and he flipped out and stopped dressing LO to move his lap top. The only thing i read was something about a strip club so i later snooped. That was just some bs guy talk but i found where he messaged a girl and was talking to her saying he was so horny and blah blah blah... But there wasnt too much of a converstation cause she didnt seem too interested. At that point we were going through some shit and he claims thats why he must had said it but he "doesnt remember" and now this. 

Idk wtf to think right now. Today he asked me what i would do if i found he cheated. He's always been amazing to me and before we dated alls i ever heard was great things but now idk. 

*Edit* He was supposed to be home at 12:30 and at 12:16 said he was going to be really late because the place was a wreck.  (He works at a restaurant/bar.) And he only has 1% left on his phone. He text me at like 7-8ish and said his phone was starting to die so i asked him to cut it off til he left work because i dont like him driving with no phone incase something happens. 30 miutes later he's on FB via mobile. 

*Edit2* 2 1/2 hours later still not home but yet still texted me to say otw when his phone had 1% at 12...
*Edit3* So he got home about 3 and still had 1% left. He said his friend was supposed to text me and tell me thanks for letting DF take him home but I never got that text. Also he said the place was a wreck thats why he would be so late but he said that there was 3 servers which is more than normal so he didn't make many tips so why would it take that long if there was more people to help? Then this morning I asked him to message his cousin to see if she wanted some baby stuff because she's due any day now and when I asked if I could see what he wrote to make sure he told her the right stuff he just shut his laptop and sat it on the floor. Im outside smoking and about to confront him when I go inside.

*Edit4* So I confronted him and he said it was so long ago that he doesn't remember and how am I going to ask him something like that. "If I just asked someone a question like why would they be honest and admit to talking to people on CL? " How do you say something like that? He was just furious that I would even ask that. Etc. So basically we just got in a huge fight and then go in another huge fight later about something different. I want to feel like im not going to keep finding shit but then ill just be wondering if he's just hiding it better. Sigh.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:04 AM
3 moms liked this

I looked at those encounters before just for laughs. I looked 2 days ago when someone had the craigslist creeper post up. It could be nothing!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:04 AM
4 moms liked this
I would break his laptop, then he can't search and talk shit with other girls. But I'm a bitch.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:05 AM
4 moms liked this

Sounds like he has cheated and is contemplating telling you but wants to find out what your reaction is gonna be

Bitch.please
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this
Be glad it wasn't M4M
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:06 AM
My dh looks at them too and its just for laughs.
Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I look at those all the time for fun...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Have you ever looked at some of those? they are hilarious! he was probably looking for fun... jeez way to jump to the worst possible scenerio

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:07 AM
2 moms liked this

Well I told him i would punch him in the face over and over and if he tried to stop me then id knee him in the dick and then continue punching him while he was in pain. Then leave and take the LO and disappear.

Quoting Anonymous:

Sounds like he has cheated and is contemplating telling you but wants to find out what your reaction is gonna be

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I've looked at those before just for lols...

I wouldn't worry.

areyouatroll
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this
It's odd he is asking what you would do if he cheated...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)