Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

If you Could bring one person you loved back from the dead

Posted by   + Show Post
Who would it be?
For me it would be my Granpa Brian he wasn't even blood but he was still my grandpa he died in 2009
Hugs to everyone who has lost a loved one
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:55 AM
Replies (31-40):
SammiBaby
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 2:09 AM
My grandma. This year in October will make 2 years since her passing.
blue123244
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 2:09 AM

what an agonizing thing to go through - so sorry for your tragic loss

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

I would probably bring back my daughter if she would come back healthy and not stricken with the disease that killed her. 

tinakinakins
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 2:10 AM
My uncle :(
Ashley_Carlson
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Thank you. 

Quoting blue123244:

what an agonizing thing to go through - so sorry for your tragic loss

Quoting Ashley_Carlson:

I would probably bring back my daughter if she would come back healthy and not stricken with the disease that killed her. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 2:10 AM
my grandfather. I would say my aunt and it pains me to not, but i so desperately wish he had never passed away- that he could have been there to help us all and to see my girls.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 2:10 AM

My grandmother.....she was the only loving "parent" that I have ever known.  Every good childhood memory I have I owe to her.....I miss her so much and wish she knew my wonderful husband and sweet babies.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 2:11 AM
That's really tough, I would have a really hard time deciding between my Nono and my old fiance. They were actually a lot alike. I have always compared men to my Nono and he is the only man who shared the same qualities. They both loved me so much and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of both of them.

Actually, I would pick my old fiance because he had a son who lost his mother and father within a year of each other. That kid deserved better and atleast the chance to know at least one of his parents. He was only 5 by the time he was an orphan.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 2:12 AM
Ive only had 3 people pass in my life. My grampa, my uncle, and my best friend. My grampa died of natural causes, I dont think I would want to have him back. He was very old and fraile and had a great life. He passed peacefully in his sleep. My uncle died from liver failure due to him being a former alcoholic. He stopped drinks over 10 years before he died butthe damage had been done. He died an agonizing death very slow. I would love to have him back in a heaetrtbeat. Lastly my best friend killed himself a day after he turned 31. He was a soldier and had ptsd and depression really bad. He sought help but they thought he was lying so they stopped his counseling and meds. This was about 6 months ago. Worst part is he told me on fb he was foing to kill himself, I rushed to his house and as soon as I walked in the door I literally saw him shoot his brains out. I cant choose between my only uncle and my best friend Joseph. I want them both back. :-( My uncle was only 49 when he passed. They were both so young. I shouldnt have opened this post, I am crying now. My uncle passed about 5 years ago and Ive dealt with that. But my best friend who I saw kill himself 6 months ago I am no where near over it. I am still in counseling and meds for that. Everyday I visit him at the cemetary and wish I could have him back and wish I woukdve done something to help him. :*****(
Master_Debater
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 2:12 AM

My dad.

blue123244
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 2:12 AM

I know this will be hard post to look at - for all of you that have lost children - I am so sorry for your devastating loss - here are the names of two groups that help grieving parents : compassionate friends and grief haven - I wish all of us peace and hope as we continue our lives without our children - much love to all of you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)