Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dh punched me in the mouth...

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:37 AM
  • 96 Replies
In his sleep lol. He flails a lot some nights and I get woken up with an accidental punch or kick. No damage done, but it's annoying lol. So, you ladies have any funny sleep fail stories? Can be about your partner, or a child, or even your pets.
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mrs.Kubalabuku
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:39 AM
3 moms liked this

DH sometimes likes to "reverse spoon" in his sleep.  He'll just start backing up into me until I hold him.  Sometimes, as soon as he gets his ass all nestled on me, he lets out a ton of little farts ALL NIGHT LONG.  I'll try to move away, he'll cozy up to me again, I'll scoot, then his butt is on my legs again...I either just hold him and let him fart away on me or I end up on the floor, depending on my mood.

smushy79
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Ha ha! Mine has done this too!

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

DH sometimes likes to "reverse spoon" in his sleep.  He'll just start backing up into me until I hold him.  Sometimes, as soon as he gets his ass all nestled on me, he lets out a ton of little farts ALL NIGHT LONG.  I'll try to move away, he'll cozy up to me again, I'll scoot, then his butt is on my legs again...I either just hold him and let him fart away on me or I end up on the floor, depending on my mood.

Willis_Mommie
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:42 AM
OMG mine does that too lol

Quoting Mrs.Kubalabuku:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaylinC03
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this
A few years ago my husband elbowed me right in the eye (in his sleep). I had a really bad black eye for quite awhile and he felt AWFUL and the looks I got from people in public were even worse.
TeamTARDIS
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:43 AM
3 moms liked this
I nailed my DH in the balls last week. He woke up screaming. Poor guy! I think I have watched too many episodes of supernatural because I was dreaming I was fighting something.
hello_kitty25
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:44 AM
2 moms liked this
No way. When I'm in bed, I SLEEP. If he accidently hit me or farted or spooned me...I would wake his ass up so fast I would scare a fart out of him. I like my space in bed.
Karen_29
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:45 AM

Ive done it to my husband several times in my sleep. I dont know anything about it and my husband says you busted my nose..again. It hasnt happened in a while though.

Angela_Barlow
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:48 AM
Oh, that hurts. DH was in the military and comes out of sleep swinging. It's scary.
SeymoreButts
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:49 AM
I used to wake up to him calling my name like he was in fear of something. But he was dead a sleep.

I had a bf one time that woke up in the middle of the night and peed in is dresser than then sat on the sofa and but a towel over his head. I had to get up and drag him back to bed he was a sleep the whole time. He didn't believe either in the morning... Until a few days later when e opened the bottom dresser drawer and it smelt.

Last month when I was in Vegas my one friend got out of bed and went to the corner of the room and started to pee I jumped up and took him into the bath room. Opened the toilet and he still peed on the title.....

Twice how does that twice to me
IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 8:50 AM

DH is always hitting me in his sleep. He's dangerous in bed, that's for sure, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN