Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I think a man should have a say to make a woman have an abortion.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 280 Replies
3 moms liked this

I mean why not? I mean women can get abortions if they do not want it why cant a guy make her get one?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twade26
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:18 PM
21 moms liked this

When they push a 10lb baby out of their dick, then they can tell me what to do. Until then, NO.

twade26
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:19 PM
3 moms liked this

ALso when they go on bedrest for 7 months, have pelvic separation, go through numerous hospital visits while pregnant and then a pregnant labor and delivery, then they can tell me what to do.

2Sparrows4ever
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:19 PM
1 mom liked this
They should have a say in the choice, but the absolute decision maker, NO
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:20 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL Can't have it both ways... If they "should" be able to stop them, they "should" be able to force them. 

Anonandon
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:21 PM
4 moms liked this

vvinkyloafer
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:22 PM
2 moms liked this

It's her body and her choice. A man's going to have a say, either way, but she is the one to make the final decision.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Quoting twade26:

ALso when they go on bedrest for 7 months, have pelvic separation, go through numerous hospital visits while pregnant and then a pregnant labor and delivery, then they can tell me what to do.

Going out on a thin limb here, but I think the point of this is to the people who think men should be able to STOP an abortion. If they can stop them, the next logical step is they can force them. That was my take. I could be wrong. It has happened, like, three times before. lol ;)

OrangeBalloon
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:23 PM

That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. How can he MAKE her get an abortion? Tie her up and haul her ass to a clinic? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:23 PM
I think they should be consulted. And if the woman has an abortion against his will; she shouldn't try to guilt him into sticking around. My cousin had an abortion against her bfs will. And then tried to get him to stay with her and freaked out when he didn't; now she's in jail for assualt charges what a peach
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 12:23 PM
8 moms liked this
I think if the man wants an abortion and the woman doesn't he should be able to sign his rights away.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN