Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You are a cry baby!!!! (adult cry babies)

Posted by   + Show Post

I am amazed how often GROWN WOMEN act like their two year olds online. Anytime someone posts something on the internet (Facebook, Twitter, Social Web Sites) they dont like they find it offensive even though the statement isn't directed at them at all....

CRY BABIES

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Better??

Quoting thetrollcat:

adult version meow

Quoting Anonymous:

redneckmama4
by Loree on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Doesn't surprise me at all. The world is full of whiny pussies, here is no different.
CamoChick
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:33 PM

So damn true!!

Quoting redneckmama4:

Doesn't surprise me at all. The world is full of whiny pussies, here is no different.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:17 PM

oooo nice poodle!@

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:17 PM

ah much much better!

Quoting Anonymous:

Better??

Quoting thetrollcat:

adult version meow

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I'm black so i find everything offensive.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:22 PM

oh dear lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm black so i find everything offensive.

KennyPooPoo22
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:24 PM
"Somebody posted something on the internet that I don't agree with! I must report them!"
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:30 PM
You're one of the most immature women I've seen on here; how ironic.
thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:31 PM

LOL you dont know a damn thing about me :)

Quoting Anonymous:

You're one of the most immature women I've seen on here; how ironic.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)