Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

You are a cry baby!!!! (adult cry babies)

Posted by   + Show Post

I am amazed how often GROWN WOMEN act like their two year olds online. Anytime someone posts something on the internet (Facebook, Twitter, Social Web Sites) they dont like they find it offensive even though the statement isn't directed at them at all....

CRY BABIES

~~~~~         =^..^=        ~~~~~
I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:49 PM
Right. Just showing her immaturity more.

Quoting Anonymous:

She's not a person. Didn't you know? She's a cat. They can troll all the want.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea well I have a hard time believing a couple of things. 1. That a person can "act" like this for so long. Her SN is probably just a coverup for the fact that this is how she truly acts. OR 2. A grown woman would waste her time "trolling." Still immature.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you never seen her SN? She's just a troll. Always and forever. Anything she says should be written off and ignored.

Quoting Anonymous:

No but I've seen your posts. Highly annoying and you act like a child.

Quoting thetrollcat:

LOL you dont know a damn thing about me :)

Quoting Anonymous:

You're one of the most immature women I've seen on here; how ironic.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:49 PM

This post hurt my feelings. You should apologize.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Oh yeah, I just saw this today in a group the girl got all pissy that she couldn't snag other people's pictures without asking unless it was in a public group.  Ridiculous

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:51 PM
Oh but she's not immature. *rolls eyes*

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Yea well I have a hard time believing a couple of things. 1. That a person can "act" like this for so long. Her SN is probably just a coverup for the fact that this is how she truly acts. OR 2. A grown woman would waste her time "trolling." Still immature.

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you never seen her SN? She's just a troll. Always and forever. Anything she says should be written off and ignored.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:52 PM
What do you always have to pick on me for?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Or it really does pertain to them and that's why they get all ticked off. Truth hurts.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:53 PM

I think him mentioning he was gay was really unneccessary... Its almost like putting yourself in front of a mad dog... He could have asked for those things without telling his whole life story and his private life. I personally wouldnt have done that in a group with a bunch of people I dont know...

The internet is the worse place to be open in.

Im not sticking up for those against him, Im just saying, he should have made better judgement when he posted.

Quoting beckyr:

I'm in a Facebook group for people who live locally and want to sell merchandise, or share information about benefits and other charitable events. 

A couple of weeks ago a gentleman posted that he had just moved to the area and was looking for some second hand home furnishings and appliances.  He also posted a short bio of himself because he's new to the area and in it he mentioned he's gay.   No big deal, he wasn't looking for a date, soliciting sexual favors or anything like that at all .. just new in town and looking to meet people and asking where are the best places to eat, buy groceries, etc..

Several people threw a fit and demanded that his membership be terminated immediately.  "This is not a gay dating site" and "I don't want to see that gay crap when I'm shopping for bargains" were two of the quotes I remember.  Out of everything this poor kid posted that he needed, the only thing these small minded morons took from it is that he's gay.

Now they have dozens of people jumping on the bandwagon claiming they will leave the group if he's not removed.  It's ridiculous and I feel so sad that this poor young man is new to our town, and this is his first impression. 

I'm not the cat lady type. I'm more like an actual cat. I want affection when I want it and on my own terms. The rest of the time I want to claw out your eyes and piss in your shoes.  

It's wrong to be a bully with one exception. It's ok to bully those you THINK are a bully.

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Ill stop if you feed me nip

Quoting Anonymous:

What do you always have to pick on me for?

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:54 PM

oh god look the mature is calling out the immature so they appear MATURE

LOL

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:54 PM

you tell em!

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting thetrollcat:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)