Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Obama speaks out

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

I think it was a bad choice for him to speak out on the verdict of Trayvon.

It infuriates me actually. When did he ever speak out on a white male being killed by a black male?

Him doing this just stepped us back a few decades and it just makes me even happier that he can't be president again. SMH

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:20 PM
While he is human and to a degree should be able to voice his opinions, he is the POTUS and should be a little more careful when deciding to voice his opinion.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2013 at 3:22 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree with you; however, he has not spoken about anything like this until it involved a black person. Shame on him. He should know that even though racism will always be there, he just basically told millions that it was racist.

Quoting Anonymous:

While he is human and to a degree should be able to voice his opinions, he is the POTUS and should be a little more careful when deciding to voice his opinion.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2013 at 4:21 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 4:23 PM
1 mom liked this

He is dividing American when HE of ALL people should be uniting us. Shame on him.

TheDoctorsWife
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 4:23 PM

What did he say?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 4:24 PM
It was a smokescreen. He fueled the fire so people won't notice something about to happen in washington.
anotherhalf
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 4:30 PM
2 moms liked this
He also spoke out on the black professor having a run in with a white police officer - or something like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

I agree with you; however, he has not spoken about anything like this until it involved a black person. Shame on him. He should know that even though racism will always be there, he just basically told millions that it was racist.

Quoting Anonymous:

MomTiara19
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 4:32 PM
2 moms liked this

Everyone is speaking about this case it is huge.The president needed to address the protests and hurt in the black community.Zimmerman walked why does a speech bother you?

shabbalaquita
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 4:33 PM

irritates me too. it is not a matter of national security nor his place.

I don't care about any racial issue accept for the fact that it has unnecessarily become such an issue.

shabbalaquita
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 4:34 PM

...and was wrong in that situation too.

Quoting anotherhalf:

He also spoke out on the black professor having a run in with a white police officer - or something like that.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)