Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am going to jail just so I can share a cell with HER!!

Posted by   + Show Post
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 4:09 PM
Replies (111-120):
Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:35 AM
I'm wondering how Einetein the judge is feeling now after giving the child back to his worthless mother.

She's of zero value or worth to anyone or society in general. She's only a liability to the tax payers. Wish we could take these subhumans out with a hanging. Cheap, effective and sets a good example to her kind. Molest or rape a child? There's the rope.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ChicatSixty
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:36 AM
2 moms liked this

There are plenty of women in prison, PHU or not, who will gladly show this woman the errors of her ways.

It wasn't the first time she amde her son's life a lilving hell. And EVEN if she gets oh, 5 years, with a possibility of getting out in 18 months, she won;t be able to stay out of fights, which of course, adds onto her sentence. If she lives that long, she will NEVER get out of prison.

Female inmates are more judgemental than male inmates. I worked in a Level IV prison for ten years and I know exactly what goes on there. EXACTLY.

JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:37 AM

OMG this cunt needs to have a horrific death.

Dirty fucking skank.

JustCJ
by ~yeerp~ on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:39 AM

How would one ohhhh alert the other inmates of her activities that landed her there? I would be happy to help get the word out.

I heard they are protected.

Quoting ChicatSixty:

There are plenty of women in prison, PHU or not, who will gladly show this woman the errors of her ways.

It wasn't the first time she amde her son's life a lilving hell. And EVEN if she gets oh, 5 years, with a possibility of getting out in 18 months, she won;t be able to stay out of fights, which of course, adds onto her sentence. If she lives that long, she will NEVER get out of prison.

Female inmates are more judgemental than male inmates. I worked in a Level IV prison for ten years and I know exactly what goes on there. EXACTLY.

tifbrown
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:40 AM
Why did I read that? Wtf is wrong with people?! What sick fuck even thinks that is a good idea to do to a child, let alone their own child? I hope she never sees that baby again!
IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:44 AM

yes.....sadly....this

Quoting tifbrown:

Why did I read that? Wtf is wrong with people?! What sick fuck even thinks that is a good idea to do to a child, let alone their own child? I hope she never sees that baby again!

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:48 AM

I can only imagine, you have a two year old, right?

Quoting MrsErdos2011:

I just read the article to my husband. He told me me he would like to literally rip her head off. 

I'm nearly positive that he's physically capable of doing so.

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

High profile case. They probably know before she even gets there.  They just need a couple of the nice officers to turn their backs for just a few................

Quoting JustCJ:

How would one ohhhh alert the other inmates of her activities that landed her there? I would be happy to help get the word out.

I heard they are protected.

Quoting ChicatSixty:

IamMex11
by JorgematoTM on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:51 AM

KATE................shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, one of the anons from the other post.....lol

Quoting katemckenzie:

I made ONE comment about wishing to hurt a woman who hurt an innocent baby.

That makes me annoying? Get real. Obviously you're the same anon from last night. Get a life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Uh - noy - ying 

Quoting katemckenzie:

Why am I being shushed?

Quoting Anonymous:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quoting katemckenzie:

Crazy fucking bitch I wanna cut her

katemckenzie
by Kate on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Anons are jealous.

Quoting IamMex11:

KATE................shhhhhhhhhhhhhh, one of the anons from the other post.....lol

Quoting katemckenzie:

I made ONE comment about wishing to hurt a woman who hurt an innocent baby.

That makes me annoying? Get real. Obviously you're the same anon from last night. Get a life.

Quoting Anonymous:

Uh - noy - ying 

Quoting katemckenzie:

Why am I being shushed?

Quoting Anonymous:

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Quoting katemckenzie:

Crazy fucking bitch I wanna cut her

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)