Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How much are you spending on school clothes per kid...

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:33 PM
  • 89 Replies

I have $400 set aside for clothes, shoes, socks, undies, and school supplies. What so you think? What is your budget?

by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:34 PM
I dont have one, we buy clearance clothes a year ahead, so ds only needs a few pairs of pants and he is all set
mommy404204
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:34 PM

I have 1 kid starting school and with shopping sales I will probably spend about 100$ on him including supplies and clothing and shoes

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:34 PM
150/200. I got him a ton of pants and shirts on clearance for this year but he lost weight lol :(
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:36 PM
1 mom liked this

Clothes..............I have no clue. I don't want to even think about it until next month. This year is going to hit me hard....with 5 kids in school now

dancingthrulife
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:36 PM

prolly 3oo.oo but my mom helps..this would include uniforms, socks, underwear, regular street clothes, boots, coats etc. our town doesnt really want us to have all kind of school supplies..

AMY
BF mama to 4...Ivy-Rose 9 Arwinn 7 Lily-Anna 2 and Clara 10 months old. ~~~~~
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:36 PM

$200 in clothing per child, $300 in supplies and fee's per child and $400 for lunch/snack for the school year per child(we are required to pay it up front or no lunch served to the child).

Quoting Thompsonmommy84:

I have $400 set aside for clothes, shoes, socks, undies, and school supplies. What so you think? What is your budget?

OklahomaWifey
by ♥HerWife4Life♥ on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:39 PM

I've already spent $330 on our 17 year old. But that also included supplies. I'm taking our 13 year old next week. She will be expensive... 

Happy Lesbian, married to my Bestfriend =) Life can't get much better!!lesbiansgay pride ribbon

anotherhalf
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:40 PM
2 moms liked this
$0. I buy him clothes when he needs it. Not until winter probably.
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:42 PM

$0. We do not have to buy supplies and the kids clothes are still in great shape from last year.

Zazayam
by Platinum Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this

They don't get a whole new wardrobe just because school starts back up. Maybe a few shirts and a new pair of shoes for my oldest.. Not too much, I just get them new clothes year round as needed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured