Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Just saw the craziest s*** at the park.

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:16 PM
  • 39 Replies
I took DS (15 months to the park) today. While there he found another boy to play with who was 16 months. Him an my son were playing on this one slide thing together. Me and is mom were making small talk. Well another boy around 15-18 months was wondering at the fence of the park. Just after the fence is a super busy road. His mom was at the other end of the park chatting it up with some other lady while simutaniously playing in her phone. Well the boy came up to the gate at the fence which was broken so a small person could easily fit through. Me and the other mom were watching as the little boy went through the hole. The mom I was talking to started running after the boy because he was heading to the street. His mom wa still on her phone and didnt notice a thing! The lady seriously jumped the fence and grabbed the little boy just before he ran into the street. The far that would have hit him swerved and slammed in his breaks he yelled out his window " watch your fucking kid" at he lady who saved him. At this point the mom finally notices she can't see her kid and realizes where he is. I don't know if she ende up seeing it but she ran and grabbed her kid from the lady. She spanked him and told him what a bad boy he was. The mom who saved him looke furious she said "it maybe you should watch your fucking kid! He's a baby he's not going to understand where he's not allowed!" The mom of the boy looke furious and left the park. It was pretty crazy. Sorry if I messed up I'm shaking I can not believe I just saw that!
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:17 PM

OH MY GOD. 

I would have gotten her licence plate and called CPS. . . that kid is going to end up dead. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:18 PM
2 moms liked this

WHOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank goodness y'all were watching that child.........

Twat Face hits her kids for being a child while she is running her mouth and more than likely playing "candy crush"....SMDH

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:18 PM
Good thing she was there
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Not to mention its a) illegal here to spank a kid on public and b) illegal to spank a kid under two.

Quoting Sassy762:

WHOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank goodness y'all were watching that child.........

Twat faces hits her kids for being a child while she is running her mouth and more than likely playing "candy crush"....SMDH

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:21 PM
That's one lucky little boy, good thing that woman had some fast acting instincts.
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:21 PM
Its crazy. A few years ago on that wry same road I saw a truck block traffic because a girl (no older than 3) was trying to cross the street by herself to get to the park. Another car stopped and the passenger got out and grabbed the girl. Turns out she lived in the houses across the street. My mom called it in e cause she's a social worker and apparently there were quite a few complaints about that family.

Quoting Anonymous:

OH MY GOD. 

I would have gotten her licence plate and called CPS. . . that kid is going to end up dead. 

Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:23 PM
She seriously cleared a 4 foot fence (she was no taller than 5'2) it was crazy to watch.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's one lucky little boy, good thing that woman had some fast acting instincts.
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:23 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank God you two were watching him..this could have bad such a tragic ending :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:23 PM

That is craziness!!  I hope that poor park kid has a decent dad at least. . . somehow I doubt it though. 

Quoting Retrokitty:

Its crazy. A few years ago on that wry same road I saw a truck block traffic because a girl (no older than 3) was trying to cross the street by herself to get to the park. Another car stopped and the passenger got out and grabbed the girl. Turns out she lived in the houses across the street. My mom called it in e cause she's a social worker and apparently there were quite a few complaints about that family.

Quoting Anonymous:

OH MY GOD. 

MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Wow. That so sad. Poor kid. I'm glad the other mom said something to her. She should be embarrassed and thanking that other mom for rescuing her baby, not spanking the kid and getting pissy at her! Some people huh?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)