Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

let see your breastfeeding pics* update

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Let me make it clear why I made this post. On Friday another mom made a post about her DD.
pretending to nurse her doll baby. I was shocked by how some of you were bashing. So I made this thread." Think of it as a online nurse in" Its not as easy to bash a breatfeeding group of moms. We stand up for each other,
we synthesize with one another. We're bonded with one simple goal. to do what we feel is natural is best for our children. and stand by it no matter what... that's all
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Replies (371-375):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:24 AM

She said something really mean, then erased it thinking no one saw it, but it ended up on one of the blogs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Whaaaaatttt?

Quoting Anonymous:

So the real question is, did MamaPeanut's reply poof because of admins or because she meant to be anon. What a bitch.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:28 AM
I saw a apology 1 or 2 pages back.

Quoting Anonymous:

She said something really mean, then erased it thinking no one saw it, but it ended up on one of the blogs.

Quoting Anonymous:

Whaaaaatttt?

Quoting Anonymous:

So the real question is, did MamaPeanut's reply poof because of admins or because she meant to be anon. What a bitch.

dreamarrow
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this
I understand what you mean. I wouldnt want my child to be upset just to take something away :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I get what your saying but it's like taking your little ones lovely away.

You can't really hide your breast your toddler knows they're still there and what they're for.

Quoting Anonymous:

You can provide all those things without nursing but as a parent you have to do what you feel is the best decision.

Quoting Anonymous:like you would know. there's more to nursing than just milk. toddlers see it as love, comfort, emotional support.

Quoting Anonymous:He doesn't "need" to nurse at 3 1/2.

Quoting Anonymous:Yes, needs. When he no longer needs to nurse, he won't. It's a fairly simple concept.

Quoting Anonymous:Needs?

Quoting Anonymous:Sleepy nursing.:) 3 1/2 years and still needs his milkies.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)