Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my husband is gone edit update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 40 Replies

he just left me, told me that im a dumb bitch i need to get a job and that he is coming back for his dd! my life is over. 

edit

there is nothing more to the story, this is it! arguements lead it to this, if there was more id post it. im just sad and needed to vent! thanks for the kindness from everyone.  He has anger issues

Update

he came back and we talked, i wasnt very nice since he told me he was gonna take my dd. i told him if he wanted to leave he could i wont stop him but hes not taking her. i made that really clear.  i understand he is bi polar but it is a 50 50 thing! im not all to blame but im not not to blame either, with the heat and everything else it really just lit a fuse. the fact htat i feel more like a maid than a wife most of the time dosnt help either!  idk whats going to happen, neither of us do! the things he says when hes mad whether he means them or not are hurtful.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:11 PM
I'm sorry :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Why do you need to get a job?  

Katkinson
by Silver Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:11 PM

well, when one door closes, another always opens. 

he obviously isn't the one that is meant for you.  Take time to heal your heart, do NOT give up your kid, and eventually I have every confidence you'll find a man that deserves you and treats you right.  They ARE out there!

dubolis
by Bronze Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:12 PM

This has got to suck for you....BUT happy people just don't leave happy, healthy relationships. There's obviously more to this story.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:12 PM

WHAT REALLY pisses me off is that i quit my job so he could work more hours bc there would be more money coming in.  what a fucking mistake

Quoting Mommy2b2many:

I'm sorry :(

Katalina650
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:12 PM

Your life isn't over.  You will live.  Sounds like he is an ass.  Good riddance to him.  Buck up there are worse things than a breakup.  Is dd yours also, or is she your sd?  Protect her if she is yours, don't let him take her.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:12 PM

just arguments, unless hes not telling me somthing

Quoting dubolis:

This has got to suck for you....BUT happy people just don't leave happy, healthy relationships. There's obviously more to this story.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Don't let him take your dd.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:13 PM
1 mom liked this

sounds like your life just started!  Dont forget, he doesnt get to make the 'rules'....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:13 PM

yeah shes mine, ill call the cops if he comes

Quoting Katalina650:

Your life isn't over.  You will live.  Sounds like he is an ass.  Good riddance to him.  Buck up there are worse things than a breakup.  Is dd yours also, or is she your sd?  Protect her if she is yours, don't let him take her.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured