Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

they we're having sex at the park?! yikes!

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:19 PM
  • 18 Replies

i live in new england massachusetts and it was hot today. but i decided to take my dd to the park anyway it was around 5 so it wasnt too hot but the park was pretty much deserted besides us and maybe about 3 4 other little kids but i was the only parent on the playground. so im sitting my daughter is having a good time out of no where i hear something strange yet familer i look over under the little bridge thing thats kind of off to the side of the park guess they thought they couldnt be seen, and low and behold there are two, maybe teens or hell im 22 could of been my age having sex! like pants are down shes on top they are honest to god really into it! i was stunned! so i just got my kid and left lol i didnt know what else to do maybe i should of said something but thats not how iam.  must be this heat wave lmao!

iam a 22 year old, spoiling my daughter every second i
get, cooking and cleaning, boo boo kissing, afternoon nap taking, bi sexual strong and proud beautiful mommy to a boss lady
princess
named genesis a'nye and loving every minute of it :-)

by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
luckysevenwow
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:21 PM
You should have called them out,told them to get a motel.
dubolis
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this

You should have called the cops....last I checked, that's a going-to-jail offense...and shame on them! In front of small children? That's just wrong. 

l0nely
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:22 PM
well that is awkward
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:23 PM

I would have yelled hey there are young kids over here to take it elsewhere.

cjsmom1
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:23 PM
I would have loudly said something
Cassidysmom611
by Gold Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Yikes!!

BTW - you are brave for taking your DD to the park lol. We are in MA and there was no way we were playing outside today!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:24 PM

That's disgusting.  There are kids around.  I would have called the cops, honestly.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this

totally called them out or cops.. its one thing tofind an exciting place but not where kids are!!!

wildchild.com
by on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:30 PM
Im from ma. too what park was this? I want to avoid it! Lol i probably would've just left too...it's too hot for a confortation...i would've felt embarrassed for them...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 19, 2013 at 7:31 PM
1 mom liked this
ok...my.first.time was a baseball field at a lake right by the park... but I had the decency - if that's what you wanna call it - to wait til middle of the night when no one else was around.

I.woulda called em.out tho.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN