Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How many people can I piss off in one day?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 80 Replies
6 moms liked this

I just realized that if my life were a CM TV station, I'd get bashed at every turn. So far today...

I woke up to my kids playing pirates...I convinced them to shut up and let me snooze for half an hour by letting them make themselves bagels for breakfast.

Later, I put on a movie for the kids, went into the bedroom, and woke DH up by climbing on top of him.

I got up, got dressed, did the dishes, told my kids I love them, then headed out the door to go to work.

After I got off work, I spent about an hour on the phone dealing with, well, life.  By then it was already 4pm.

Took my younger son to the grocery store to let him pick out a cake for his birthday, then ordered it.  

Stopped by the gas station on our way home just to let my younger son pick out candy for himself and his brother...

Came home in time for DH to leave for work, then took the kids to playground...and let the kids have candy before dinner.  While at the playground, I wanted a cigarette so I marched my happy ass to the car and had one...while I let the boys play.

Came home and made dinner.  The boys wanted french fries, and I had potatoes, so they got their wish...a dinner of french fries, strawberries, and chicken...whatever...it's balanced enough for me!

After dinner, I let them finish the candy from earlier, since neither of them finished it on the car ride.

Then we went out and checked on the garden...canteloupes are outshining all the other fruits n veggies lol.  We got everything watered, then I watered the kids...and we ended up playing outside in the water for a while...until the sun began to set.

It was already after bedtime, but the kids had been good, so I let them stay up.  By the time 10pm rolled around, I decided to just let them camp out on the living room floor.  

...and that's where they are now...camping out on the living room floor!

You know what's amazing??  My boys are sweet, intelligent, personable, and all around good kids!!  They aren't selfish little brats.  They wouldn't dare disrespect an adult.  When they misbehave, they are disciplined.  When they are good, they're rewarded.  My parenting style may not work for everyone, but it works for our family!  At least we're actually happy!

I think people should just let kids be kids :)  They only get one chance at it.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ittyprincess604
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Ok...
LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Let's have a contest. How many you can piss off vs how many I can piss on.
ajdahd13
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I like this one!!!

Quoting LyTe684:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Lol, deal!  

Btw, I get major bonus points for smoking a bowl while I CM...you have catching up to do!

Quoting LyTe684:

vegaswife2011
by Emerald Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:30 PM

Um, ok.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Exactly.  It's perfectly ok.  Even if I do tons of "no no's," I get enough right to not screw up my kids!  (Yet, at least lol)

Quoting ittyprincess604:

Ok...

LyTe684
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Wait. Do animals count? There's this neighborhood Dog..... -_-

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, deal!  

Btw, I get major bonus points for smoking a bowl while I CM...you have catching up to do!

Quoting LyTe684:

ittyprincess604
by Ruby Member on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Everyone does no-nos. nobody wants to admit it though.

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly.  It's perfectly ok.  Even if I do tons of "no no's," I get enough right to not screw up my kids!  (Yet, at least lol)

Quoting ittyprincess604:

Ok...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:32 PM

I don't really care, so yeah...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 19, 2013 at 10:33 PM

I told you to stop pissing on the neighbors dog!  The kids are going to see...

Quoting LyTe684:

Wait. Do animals count? There's this neighborhood Dog..... -_-

Quoting Anonymous:

Lol, deal!  

Quoting LyTe684:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)