Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you be suspicious of Dh?? *update**pic added* *ETA *2nd pic added *Update again

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 344 Replies

Ok so my husband is one of the only men at his job. He works with a bunch of women who all think he is good looking and hot. I trust all of these women. They all seem to always have my back and they are all nice, etc..
My dh is only 21 (I'm the same age) and he frequently talks to a woman at work who is almost 40. She is really cool and nice and easy to talk to. I talk to her a lot as well. Dh texts her all the time and he has even went out drinking with her. Well tonight he asked me if it was okay if he went to her house tonight to watch a movie with her because they both love movies and he wanted her to see this one movie. Idk. Well he went at about 11 and it is now after 2 in the morning and he is not back yet. I am not worried and I genuinely believe dh would not cheat on me with her. I am the only woman dh has ever slept with. I was sitting here thinking "wow, any other woman might think their husband is cheating or something"
Am I right?

**Update: He came home a little after 3 am. I checked how long the movie was and it is only a little over an hour and a half. When he got home I asked him what else he did besides watched the movie. He shrugged and said "We drank a little"..I didn't question him any further. He fell asleep holding my hand, which isn't unusual for him. We've been married for 3 years almost and I've known him since middle school. I just feel like he didn't cheat and I think it is weird that I don't feel like he did. Everything he did last night should lead me to think it but idk..I just don't?

Um, a lot of you women are saying that he looks really young. This picture was actually taken when he was 17, lol. I will post a more recent one. I know these women think he is hot because they have told me! Lol. When he started working there one of the nurses came to talk to me about how hot he was and I was like "that's my husband.." and she was like "omg! I'm so sorry!" lol..anyway..I'll go find a recent picture..

..Ok this photo was taken about a little over a year ago..he doesn't have many pics of himself. (sorry, got rid of the pics. I feel uneasy having them up)

Well as soon as he went to the bathrom and he left his phone on the counter, I went through it. His texts with the woman went something like this today:

Him: Hey sorry I stayed so late last night, just ddn't wanna be too buzzed when I drove home.

Her: Oh no, it's cool. Thanks.

Him: For what?

Her: Coming over. The movie was hilarious! 

Then the convo went on to talk about a weird guy at work and that was it..I looked at every text and they were all about shows, movies, and work. And how some guy brought her roses and she made some reference to Beauty and the Beast and Dh was encouraging her to be with him and said something like eyesight fades as we age anyway. It was boring and innocent and some of the texts were kinda funny and made me laugh. I also looked at all other texts. Nothing. I also checked his facebook which had nothing. Right now I am laying on him as I type this (he can't see the computer screen). So yeah, no cheats for him. At least I don't think.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:18 AM

Mine stayed out until 4-5 am 

Nicoleb9
by Emerald Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:19 AM
19 moms liked this
No, that wouldn't fly here.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:21 AM
Watching a movie at a single woman's house with just the two of them?

Quoting Anonymous:

Mine stayed out until 4-5 am 

allornone
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:21 AM
1 mom liked this

The locks would be changed. 

Sheila_Kaye
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:21 AM
58 moms liked this

why didnt she come to your house? so you all could have watched the movie together?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:22 AM
I wouldn't have let him go alone to her house I would have tried to find a sitter and go with him and see if he has a single friend and somehow turn it into a double date cuz that would be my biggest fear cuz she could have slipped something in his drink or something who knows
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:23 AM
My DH doesn't go out that late or stay out that late (although 3 hrs isn't that long for a movie + travel time + setting up the movie, etc) so if MY DH did that ya, I'd think something but having a female friend or watching a movie with his friend wouldn't stir anything with me.
busymommy2013
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:23 AM
This!

Quoting Sheila_Kaye:

why didnt she come to your house? so you all could have watched the movie together?

liels898
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:23 AM

Meh, why couldn't you go with? Like, do you not like movies? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:25 AM
6 moms liked this

hahahaha you trust all of these women? Do you read their minds? When a woman wants your man they are always going to be nice. The claws come out once they had him. If I were you and knew her address, I would go spy right now! Crazy you say? I would risk it to know what this fresh meat feening cougar is up to with your young hot man. Cougars are the horniest hos! I know! Being there done that with my husband. You will kick yourself for not going cognito and finding out what a true prince charming he is and what a nasty old ho she is. THE END. Please mama let us know what you did. Hurry up and go!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)