Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions
Seriously, enough with the rain already.
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:44 PM
Replies (41-49):
JSEsMom
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:00 PM
Too funny....the Ark about sums it up.

Quoting mcginnisc:

Yep.. I can't win for losing.. I live in Atlanta and pretty much spend the majority of the summer in FL at my mom's...it has rained constantly in GA and FL since the end of May. We got poured on while at Disney World at the beginning of June. We had surprised the girls with the trip as they had never been before and it rained like crazy. We still had a blast, but it was annoying. Now, it has been raining constantly and the girls are going stir crazy..they are fighting like cats and dogs as I haven't been able to take them to the pool and wear them out. LOL  I told DH through text yesterday that I thought we were going to need Noah and The Ark soon. 

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:00 PM
suck it up buttercup
JSEsMom
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Already pointed out...but thanks for letting me know again! Whatever you think, the change of topic is refreshing and pulled me out of my rainy day blues :)

Quoting sandra_t00:

suck it up buttercup

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:05 PM
lol

Quoting JSEsMom:

Already pointed out...but thanks for letting me know again! Whatever you think, the change of topic is refreshing and pulled me out of my rainy day blues :)

Quoting sandra_t00:

suck it up buttercup

FirstTimeMama21
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Dear OP,

You do realize it is rainy season and hurricane season will be hitting its height, right? Not to mention, with out the daily rain and storms, we would be having severe fires inland and in our state forests. Don't live here if you can't handle the weather.

Sincerely,

A Florida Native

JSEsMom
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Chill out. I am ALSO a Florida native, born and raised. Sheesh. Don't be so darn touchy. I don't think I'd ever jump all over anyone who would just like a little break in the weather whether they were a FL native or not. No wonder people think Floridians are crazy.

Quoting FirstTimeMama21:

Dear OP,

You do realize it is rainy season and hurricane season will be hitting its height, right? Not to mention, with out the daily rain and storms, we would be having severe fires inland and in our state forests. Don't live here if you can't handle the weather.

Sincerely,

A Florida Native

twade26
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 2:33 PM

It is the same in GA. It has been raining off and on for over a month now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol because they are;)

Quoting JSEsMom:

Chill out. I am ALSO a Florida native, born and raised. Sheesh. Don't be so darn touchy. I don't think I'd ever jump all over anyone who would just like a little break in the weather whether they were a FL native or not. No wonder people think Floridians are crazy.

Quoting FirstTimeMama21:

Dear OP,

Sincerely,

A Florida Native

wirehangers
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 3:39 PM
1 mom liked this

It's angel pee.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)