Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I judge parents who...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I judge parents whose children have bad teeth. If your child has rotten teeth/cavities and no medical problems that lead to bad teeth then I think you are a crappy parent.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:04 PM
1 mom liked this
This.

Both my parents have horrible genetics for teeth, and I have paid for that even with brushing and flossing correctly. Sometimes it just is that way. I wish people would understand it isn't always from poor oral hygiene.

Quoting ProudMommaBear:well I guess my parents are to blame for my front tooth growing in sideways huh? sometimes bad teeth run in the family. just liek other health problems
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:05 PM

I know parents who dont have medical insurance but will buy fancy pricy material items.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Quoting Retrokitty:

If her crooked tooth is not rotting out of her head then I don't see a problem with it.
delilahsmom1177
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Agree 100%!

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:06 PM
Quoting quickbooksworm:

And you take a full medical history on every child you encounter? You are qualified to make the decisions on how and what dental procedures every child should get?

Actually, as a nurse I do take a full medical history on every child I encounter.
Angelicembrace
by The Dorkfish on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Genetics.

Whenever life gets tough I just remember this..

The Water Temple.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I have a SN child who is 14 and he has no cavities, and has not had one in years. 

Quoting Elle.tea.22:

2 year olds with cavities... I don't get it. Do parents not brush their kids teeth?

N_maricle
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I hate it because my son had to have one of s front teeth pulled (he fell on it.) people ask me if it's because he had bottle rot and it drives me crazy. Neither of my kids have ever had a cavity.

fullxbusymom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Well my son has soft teeth like his dad goes faithfully every 6mo's for checkups and cleanings and still at 7yrs old has 6 fillings.  He will most likely lose all his teeth as an adult and have dentures and there is nothing anyone can do about it. 

destiny3513
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 1:08 PM
I agree bc I HAVE shitty teeth bc I didnt have health Ins and all we had to drink was soda..... No ins or medical access is ABUSE IMO.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)