Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I thought I married a sane man, but he has turned into a jerk since our divorce.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies

He cheated and moved with the other woman/now fiancee and her 3 kids. But for some reason he doesn't like the idea of paying child support. He knows every dime goes to our daughter, when we were married he felt I spent to much on her. For lessons, sports and activities.

The new women he's with puts her kids last, broken toys, clothes with holes, dirty house. broken furniture. So he can be a selfish prick and have all his toys, without thinking of her kids first. I would never let that happen to my child.

Now that he knows I don't want him anymore (meaning he would use what he thought would hurt me), the new bullshit line is (Me) "Wanting his money". Yes I want him to help support his child, I work 40 hours a week as a preschool teacher and I cashier in the evenings at a food store 3 nights a week. Is it asking to much for him to help pay. I get his garnished, but he is still behind a bit.

He makes $5300 a month with BAH from the military, you would thing the $1200 he has to pay is killing him.

Aslo, I don't blame this woman, I feel people make thier own choices in life. 

Why do they act a fool about child support?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Because they don't want to dish out money they'd prefer to use for their own enjoyment.

Tough shit, fuckstick.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:56 PM

because some men are total assholes and only care about them and not their child.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)