Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm at my witts end with him

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
He has a few problems. Most of these problems have led to him being arrested twice and being forced into counseling twice. He has a hard time dealing with emotions. Rather it's being upset or stressed he cannot handle them like a normal adult. I've tried helping him. I've stayed by him through all of this. He yells and screams all the time. I'm at my breaking point with him. I want to leave him but I feel like I'm giving up on helping him. If you were in my shoes what would you do?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HappyGirl77
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:33 PM

"If there are no kids involved I would leave in a heartbeat!

alexsmomaubrys2
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I would separate until he can get it under control. It isn't good for a child to be in that situation.

Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:34 PM

Do you guys have kids?

If not, get out now.

Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I would convince him to go into a inpatient facility to deal with his issues... Or I would leave him until he could get his life together.
Katalina650
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:35 PM

Leave him as fast as possible.  Especially if you have kids they don't need to be around that.  DUMP HIS ASS.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:36 PM

no advice, but here's a bump

kellysp6637
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:37 PM

Sorry, I'd be leaving. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 4:44 PM
What I did was pack my bags and my son and left what I did with the second one I packed his bags he left you can not change ppl no matter how hard you try no matter what you do what you say they make act like they are changing to keep you with them but it never lasts they always go back to the real them
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2013 at 5:06 PM
We have 1

Quoting Jessy613:

Do you guys have kids?

If not, get out now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 5:08 PM

leave if you have kids.  Daughters will learn to pick a man like that and sons will learn to be like that.  They pattern their behavior after what they see.  GET OUT NOW!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)