Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

October 13th-The Walking Dead Premiere

Posted by   + Show Post

Are you ready?

I'm so excited. I can't wait. Counting down the days.

by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 6:30 PM
Replies (21-26):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:00 AM

love walking dead also love true blood and since i'm in true blood season its not so bad waiting lol now when true blood is over ill be rushing walking dead then when walking dead is over ill be rushing shameless lol thats just how i roll

lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:01 AM
1 mom liked this

lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:02 AM

MamaToCollin
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:02 AM

I was on the edge of my seat watching that!!  I can't wait!!

partyof54me
by ♥The Show Off♥ on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:03 AM

The excitement is killing me. That is bittersweet. A walker party sounds like fun, and he'll be glad that you recorded the episodes so you can all watch them together. I wish your son the best while he's away, and I pray for his safe return. 

Quoting beckyr:

I'm so excited I can hardly stand it.  I don't think I've loved a show this much since I was a kid watching Little House On The Prairie.  I never missed an episode and yes ... I am that old.   lol

It will be bittersweet this Fall. I've always watched with our two sons and our youngest just left for the Military three weeks ago.  The three of us had a Walker Party every Sunday night. Sometimes their friends would come watch with us, but often it was just the three of us and we had a blast.  We made popcorn, ran it through the stereo and watched in surround sound, yelled and sometimes cheered when someone got taken out, depending on the circumstances.  Sunday nights have been awesome around here since the show started.

Oldest son and I still plan to carry on the Sunday night tradition, but we're going to record every episode so Chris can watch when he comes home for visits. 

angevil53
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Why did i watch that???? I'm antsy now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)