Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

parents who smack on their kids are uneducated and

Posted by   + Show Post
perhaps need to be smacked by someone bigger than them.
READ...............
I have seen parents smack their kid on the hand..mouth..arm..leg...etc..kids young as my daughter who is 22months.

STOP HITTING YOUR KIDS. BULLIES!!!!

Try teaching and talking...
Take a parenting class..dont expect me to look away..i will
confront you. I will call cps on your ass.( if u beat on your child).I will make you feel as low as you treat your kids.

Vent over
JUST TO BE CLEAR...
Child rearing Does not require a college degree...although studies suggest higher educated parents often use more effective forms of redirecting..
when I say uneducated...i mean in redirection.
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Replies (11-20):
moroccanmommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:51 PM
So smaking toddlers is cool with u

Quoting charmgirl:

I really don't think its any of your business how someone else chooses to parent. Have you not already seen these posts?
ittyprincess604
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:51 PM

you about to get it  lololol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:52 PM

ctfd and myob.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Nt what she said. She said its none of your business.

Quoting moroccanmommy:

So smaking toddlers is cool with u

Quoting charmgirl:

I really don't think its any of your business how someone else chooses to parent. Have you not already seen these posts?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Here have a cookie because you need to sit your happy ass down and shut up
AlohaTink
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:52 PM
2 moms liked this

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:52 PM
2 moms liked this

I do not spank. Never did and probably never will being she is 10. However, if you think calling CPS for spanking is necessary you are uneducated yourself. CPS is stressed to begin with they do not need someone willy nilly calling for spanking.

ETA: You saying the parent should be smacked also shows a lack of education. The parent should be taught better discipline methods.

thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Ill smack my kid if I want to and you won't do anything about it. Just kidding, kind of. I start spanking around age two. I haven't hit in the mouth yet but I have smacked my 14 month olds hand if she touches the stove or the outlets.
delilahsmom1177
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:53 PM
2 moms liked this

You know I tried the whole gentle parenting. Yeah my rebel of a child laughed at it. I will take my great grandma, grandma and aunts, mom and aunts and cousins have done. My DD had an attitude with me today. I smacked her butt and it stopped right there.

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)