Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

working mommas?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
How do u deal with the emotional stress of leaving your babies to go to work?

I would give anything to be sahm:(

Last night i was getting ready to leave for work and my 3yo dd grabbed one of my scrub tops and threw it on and came running after me yelling wait i coming too
When i got home in the morning she was in bed still wearing the scrub top.

It breaks my heart some nights
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:55 PM
You dp whatever it takes to be a stay at home parent. Cut back on expenses, work opposite shifts of ur spouse so one of u is always with her, work only very part time, watch another child for income, work on weekends when spouse is home, etc.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2013 at 7:58 PM
Dh can't work and I work overnights and just sleep less to spend as much time as I can with them. Being sahm isn't an option for me

Quoting Anonymous:

You dp whatever it takes to be a stay at home parent. Cut back on expenses, work opposite shifts of ur spouse so one of u is always with her, work only very part time, watch another child for income, work on weekends when spouse is home, etc.
Pnukey
by Jenn on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:00 PM

Mine go to school when I go to work. It's pretty easy. They are 8 and 13. Before though, DH stayed home with them, and then I took a turn staying home. I love big kids. 

Foolynroo2
by Emerald Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:00 PM

It wasn't really an issue for us. he was in bed when I went to work and woke up when i came home.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:02 PM
Well i guess at least one of you is home with her...

Quoting Anonymous:

Dh can't work and I work overnights and just sleep less to spend as much time as I can with them. Being sahm isn't an option for me

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:04 PM

I have never really had any emotional distress. 

2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I work while they sleep, the monkeys never know I'm gone ;)
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Why are you downing this mom for going to work?? Someone must feed the children, no?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:13 PM
where did i down her?! I work too crackhead! I was just giving advice trying to help.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Why are you downing this mom for going to work?? Someone must feed the children, no?

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:15 PM

crackhead?? Gee, got your mind on something? It was a simple question. chill.

Quoting Anonymous:

where did i down her?! I work too crackhead! I was just giving advice trying to help.

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)