Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He is hurting and nothing can be done! *vent*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
My poor lil guy is in pain and has been doubled over crying his tummy hurts and his heart hurts (which we believe is severe reflux) and his head hurts. Then he's been having seizures today ridiculously!! He has a bunch of gi issues so its nothing new but we've been out of state til today and there's nothing that can be done til Monday when I can reach his gi. This just freaking sucks!!!! I am so sick of seeing him in pain like this! We are debating taking him in this weekend if his gi is working the hospital (his case is too complicated so not just any Dr can take him on) and the pain gets worse. I'm just so sad for him!! I'm tired, I hurt for my son, I wish he could just be "normal" for a day and not need his medications, feeding tube, formula, not have pain, eat what he wants, play like he wants, just one day pain free and completely happy!!!

Just having a bad day.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lizzy_ellie
by Bronze Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:25 PM

I'm sorry to hear that, you're a strong mamma! you got this

Snakecharm
by Platinum Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:26 PM
That must be really difficult. Sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:29 PM
Awe poor baby. How old is he?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:36 PM
5, hes been dealing with it all since birth =\

It's just as a mom you wish you could take it away, you know?! Feel so helpless!

Quoting Anonymous:

Awe poor baby. How old is he?
4kids4tara
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:37 PM

I am so sorry for you and your little man. hugs

SyllabaryBisque
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:39 PM
I'm so sorry to hear that. Hang in there, mama.
ReagansMomy
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:41 PM
My daughters have feeding tubes and are in and out of the hospital all the time. The cross we carry is far too heavy and I grieve every day for the loss of a normal life for my girls. Praying for you guys.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:43 PM

I am sorry, but since when do GI issues give someone seizures?  My dd has those issues as well and never had seizures.  Are you sure there is nothing else going on  ?  I would take him in if I were you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2013 at 8:52 PM
He has epilepsy as well. He has a ton of health issues. This isn't even half of what he deals with, just what's the worst right now

Quoting Anonymous:

I am sorry, but since when do GI issues give someone seizures?  My dd has those issues as well and never had seizures.  Are you sure there is nothing else going on  ?  I would take him in if I were you.

4lilbundles
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 10:58 PM

I'm so sorry, poor baby : (

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)