Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Backpacks!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies

School starting soon. This is going to be first year of school for my DS(and me:-), I really want to make it perfect. I'm looking for a unique backpack. Any ideas?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Anyone

OneToughMami
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:04 PM

I just always added pins to mine?

proudmommy690
by Ruby Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:04 PM
Bump
Diatech12
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:05 PM
We are having a hard time with this! I think him and dh settled on a rockstar motocross one, we searched high and low for a Travis Pastana one.
They make some crazy ones that make tem look like King Koopa lol!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:13 PM

LoL! I was thinking about more european style, but they dont sell them here, in US. 

Quoting Diatech12:

We are having a hard time with this! I think him and dh settled on a rockstar motocross one, we searched high and low for a Travis Pastana one.

mommy053008
by Silver Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:16 PM
We did generic hello kitty for not daughter its her and my first year and she wanted hello kitty (she did have the same one for her 2 day a week Prek) my little one is starting a Prek preschool (for 2 yrs olds) and we for her a doc mcstuffin back pack but we are using it as a diaper bag!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:20 PM

It is easier for girls:-) They have such a cute backpacks for girls.

Quoting mommy053008:

We did generic hello kitty for not daughter its her and my first year and she wanted hello kitty (she did have the same one for her 2 day a week Prek) my little one is starting a Prek preschool (for 2 yrs olds) and we for her a doc mcstuffin back pack but we are using it as a diaper bag!!

Kaelaasmom
by Katie on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:21 PM

Get a plain light colored backpack and some sharpies. And school doesn't start here for a long while.

CafeMom Tickers
Diatech12
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Oh those are cool! My husband would live the bottom one!

We found some interesting ones that are actually insulated and shaped different one is NASA themed.

I'm gland we are not the only ones putting this much thought into a backpack lol

Quoting Anonymous:

LoL! I was thinking about more european style, but they dont sell them here, in US. 

Quoting Diatech12:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:29 PM

LoL. 

Quoting Diatech12:

Oh those are cool! My husband would live the bottom one!

We found some interesting ones that are actually insulated and shaped different one is NASA themed.

I'm gland we are not the only ones putting this much thought into a backpack lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Diatech12:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)