Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are We Really So Naïve

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
1 mom liked this
I read posts through out this site in which woman speak as to their opinions on the direction this country and the world are headed in. In most of these posts there are a ton of replies in which someone will make mention of their "tinfoil hat". Over the past several months we have seen other world governments overthrown by their nations people...are we really so naïve as to think it can't or won't happen here.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:22 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:22 PM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:23 PM

BUMP!

vvinkyloafer
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:23 PM
Tin foil is not a good material to make hats from.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:25 PM

No it really isn't, is it?

Quoting vvinkyloafer:

Tin foil is not a good material to make hats from.

Anonymous

BUMP!

Anonymous

BUMP!

thetrollcat
by Meow on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:27 PM

well I do know mexico has never been over thrown, but they seem to be succeeding over throwing us, financially

idunno1234
by Gold Member on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Other world governments??  As if this world doesn't have enough shit going on now we have other worlds to worry about???

Governments are overthrown all the time, probably since the beginning of history.  I suppose if there is a will, or a bunch of mass stupidity, or a group of testosterone driven idiots want to play out a scenario they fantasize about all the time...anything could happen but that would only be because we couldn't contain the stupid.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Why do you purport that these people must be stupid, or testosterone junkies?  Moreover, why to you claim it to be a fantasy?  History shows that more oft than not, when a government is overthrown there comes a time of prosperity and tranquility...your statements make very little sense. 

Quoting idunno1234:

Other world governments??  As if this world doesn't have enough shit going on now we have other worlds to worry about???

Governments are overthrown all the time, probably since the beginning of history.  I suppose if there is a will, or a bunch of mass stupidity, or a group of testosterone driven idiots want to play out a scenario they fantasize about all the time...anything could happen but that would only be because we couldn't contain the stupid.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)