Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Would you continue your relationship if...?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 261 Replies
If you were dating a man and things were going really well and you find yourself falling him, but 6 months in, he tells you that he was born a woman, could you still be with him?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I could not.
Delila12
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:45 AM
Probably not.
turtlesquish23
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:45 AM
2 moms liked this
Absolutely. and if my wife decides to become a man, I will stick with her. not being an "out" lesbian would take some getting used to. she and I both agree no bottom surgery if it comes to that though
PhantomRose88
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:45 AM

No. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:45 AM
I would never miss something like that but honestly if we had only been together 6 months id leave. I'd it was my husband who I've been with 8 years no I would stay. I would be incredibly mad being lied to obviously I'm not sure how I'd get over that but I would. I wouldn't call myself gay either because I didn't know about it.
Mommy2b2many
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:46 AM
3 moms liked this
No. I would remain friends with him. But I could not be in a relationship with someone who had kept that from me for so long. While I understand them wanting to feel secure, I feel that I have the right to know things like that before getting involved with them. I feel like that would be a lie by omission; and I would not be able to get past that.
2ArfarasMom
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Hmmmm idk, hard to say. I've never been in that position so I honestly don't know. If I was in love, I'd probably stay but idk. That's a tough one that I can't seem to think through right now :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:46 AM
Don't know, maybe.
ittyprincess604
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:46 AM
2 moms liked this
Honestly, I probably wouldn't care about that. But the fact that he lied and for so long..fuck that shit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:47 AM
1 mom liked this
Nope. No way.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)