Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ughh my ex husband's new GF.......

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 76 Replies

So there is a meeting at ds's preschool on Monday night. I told my ex about it b/c he said he wants to be involved in eveything. 

Now his new gf who they have only been dating a few months wants to come. She said that she has every right to be there. I see no point in her going. She actually told me that I didn't have to go that they would pass all the info on to me.

Can someone say over stepping. She actually told me that we need to sit down and talk about them having ds more. My ex  would have him more if he wouldn't cancel all the time. Since  January he has had him maybe 2 whole weekends.

The new gf actually told my sister that I am jealous b/c she will be a better mom to my son.

I have no idea what to do about her? I am worried that she will try to step on my toes with ds.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lapcounter
by Queen Mom on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:30 AM
5 moms liked this
What an ignorant bitch, she wouldn't last long around me. There is no reason for her to butt into your child's business.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Yea, that wouldnt fly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Troll
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:31 AM
8 moms liked this
I would tell her that until I knew she wasn't just a passing gf she gets no say in ANYTHING.
2Sparrows4ever
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Oh lord, the new girlfriend needs a serious wakeup call!!!
ajdahd13
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:32 AM
4 moms liked this

I'd tell her she is not welcome. She is nothing more than a GF, and does not need to be involved in parenting duties. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:32 AM

I know right. Telling that I don't even have to go to a meeting at my son's own school. Please bitch.

Quoting lapcounter:

What an ignorant bitch, she wouldn't last long around me. There is no reason for her to butt into your child's business.

Sunshine257
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh god I hope she isn't future step mom. I would just tell her it isn't her place. Try to be civil.
marie2409
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:32 AM
2 moms liked this
That is why you need this kind of stuff spelled out in court papers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2013 at 10:32 AM
If I believed this, this is what I would do.
I would tell miss over stepper, in no uncertain terms, that my son was not her concern.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured