Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am tired of this. But DH thinks I'm crazy. Thoughts?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 62 Replies

We have 5 children and we have both said that we want one more but we haven't set specific time frame for WHEN we want to have another. Our youngest was just born a few months ago and since she was born we've been using the POM. Well, after almost 3 months I am tired of it. The sex is good but it's just not the same without the "grand finale."  I miss that feeling! So last night we were talking and I suggested that he stop pulling out and just let things happen naturally. We want to have one more eventually so why not? He said I was crazy and basically gave me a big HELL NO. lol

I can't take hormonal birth control. And he hates condoms. Just thought I'd throw that out there before I start getting the comments like "Why don't you just get on bc?"

So anyway, last night he jokingly told me I should take a poll on Cafemom. So... what do you ladies think? Would you just go for it now (like I suggested) or is he right and I'm crazy...? lol

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:46 AM
3 moms liked this
I've had my tubes tied and still make dh pull out. I hate jizz all up in there. It's gross. Lol
Talienas
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:46 AM
1 mom liked this
My ds is 9mo, I'm 2 months pregnant with #4, I think it's ok so far being pregnant already but it's still early lol
zildjans_mom
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM
2 moms liked this
If you both want another one anyways, go ahead! I agree with you I need the "grand finale" too lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tennisgal
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM
2 moms liked this

why not try NFP??

besosfantasies
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM

As long as you're able to support your children.. I don't see why not. Your 3 month old will be a little over a year old once you give birth, are you okay/able to have two little ones plus four other children? Something to think about.

I say go for it, if you're able to do it physically and mentally.

I say wait, because personally that close in age is TOO close for me. Two in diapers? I avoid it at all costs lol!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Congrats : )

Quoting Talienas:

My ds is 9mo, I'm 2 months pregnant with #4, I think it's ok so far being pregnant already but it's still early lol
MissMia22
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM
I too need that grand finale lol i.just hate the clean up after haha
2Sparrows4ever
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Youre both crazy.... pull out method doesn't work... heres some BABY DUST
randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:03 PM

You either find a birth control that works for you or he needs to suit up whether he likes it or not.

If you are not financially or emotionally ready to add another child to your family, having unprotected sex, even pull out method, is a recipe for disaster.

randi1978
by Murdoc's Mistress on Jul. 21, 2013 at 12:04 PM

And do you really want two or three kids all still in diapers?  I know I wouldn't.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)