Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

**EDIT**I feel like I'm in labor and I don't think I'm even pregnant!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies

All morning long I've had constant cramping and they feel like contractions like when you're in labor. They're like 2-5 mins apart and last about 10-30 secs. They hurt like hell and when I go pee I noticed massive blood clots. Like I could feel them coming out. I'm on the paragard I got It last year and never had any issues with it. I'm at the er now and I hope it's nothing too serious. Has anyone ever had this happen?

EDIT 7/23

Sorry ladies it took me for ever to give you guys an update. I was at the ER until almost 9pm on Sunday night. I got an external and internal ultrasound done and it appeared that my IUD was too low or in the wrong place. After I finally got to see the OBGYN there she examined me internally of course just like a pap smear and swabs she noticed my IUD was about to fall off. So she let it come out and it came out pretty easy. The whole process was painful but mainly because like I said they did feel like real contractions and hurt very bad. After the IUD came off I immediately felt a lot better. The contractions stopped probably within 30 mins of it coming off and I was so relived. The doctor said I essentially gave birth to my IUD,which explains why my body was causing these contractions and pain, because it was not in the right place and it wanted to push it out.  I was glad it was that and not something crazy like that I was pregnant and giving birth to twins! 

Thank you all for the bumps and warm sympathy. I now have to go see my regular OBGYN this Thursday to follow up. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Allie_kat1
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:06 PM
My guess would be a miscarriage....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ashley1693
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Hugs. Hope everything works out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:10 PM
God that would be so sad. I mean I don't want another baby. I already have two but still.

Quoting Allie_kat1:

My guess would be a miscarriage....
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:38 PM
I hope everything is ok. Good luck.
Shani527
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:39 PM
Good luck.
krissy920
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Hope everything is okay
nicmain
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:40 PM
. Maybe a cyst??
I hope they figure it out and you are feeling better soon :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Hope your ok, good luck.

got2monsters
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:42 PM
Bump for u/d. Feel better mama.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mimi0815
by Mimmie on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:43 PM
Yes I've had that before its not going to stop its the Paraguard . I had mine removed that day and ended up with a punctured cervix. I'm fine now after I got it removed. And your 100%correct it feels like your in labor get it removed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)