Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Im grateful for abortions and wish they were more popular

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 133 Replies

Poll

Question: What do you think?

Options:

agree

disagree

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 92

View Results

Because most people who get abortions for reasons other than rape or medical issues would be shitty parents anyway. Majority of them are poor, ghetto and uneducated. Their kids would be burdens on society just like they are.
In the 1990s there was a significant drop in crime which was later attributed to the fact that the large number of fetusus who were aborted after roe v wade who would have been coming of age and commiting crimes well..weren't ever born.
Unfortunately a lot of these people have a ton of other kids even if they are getting abortions. The more uneducated the more they produce like rabbits. There should be even more abortion clinics in the "hood" than there already are, maybe even give them some money when they abort. :)
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristiS11384
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:13 PM
13 moms liked this

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:15 PM
5 moms liked this

Learn to swallow...some people should have been.

ashesleigh
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:15 PM
2 moms liked this
I understand rape or medical reasons but adoption is a better alternative for those women who cant afford their child or just plain arnt ready. i have family members who have been on a waiting list for almost two years already. there are alternitives but in my opinion since there are so many good people waiting to be parents adoption should be a more used avenue than abortion.
staci1103
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:17 PM
4 moms liked this
Oh please go crawl nack into ur hole! What an ignorant generalized statement to make. I had plans on an abortion due to medical reasons and I am far from poor, ghetto or uneducated! Do ur research before opening ur mouth please.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Do you know how to read?

Quoting staci1103:

Oh please go crawl nack into ur hole! What an ignorant generalized statement to make. I had plans on an abortion due to medical reasons and I am far from poor, ghetto or uneducated! Do ur research before opening ur mouth please.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:19 PM
1 mom liked this
You have no right to judge others on their education level
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Why? Do you tell that to your employer too? I didn't say they were bad people, I said they are generally drains on society and raise their kids to be the same. This has been my experience.

Quoting Anonymous:

You have no right to judge others on their education level

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:21 PM
5 moms liked this
Maybe all of these ghetto sluts should just keep their legs closed. If raising a child is such a bother, there is always adoption. Those babies didnt ask to be killed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Unpopular opinion doesn't equal troll

Quoting KristiS11384:

ElitestJen
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I don't agree with them being poor, etc.  Abortions are more expensive than having a child for a poor person.  They have babies all day long for free.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)