Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Yeah, working moms houses are cleaner

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
That being said, working mom's children are gone all day. My babies are pulling clothes out of the dressers while I'm trying to do toy pick up
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TrouserMouse
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Not true.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:30 PM

When I worked my house was as clean as it is now and I am Retired. BUT my house is always Immaculate 24/7/365. OCD does come in handy .....at times

myempyreofdirt
by Ruby Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:34 PM
My house would probably be spotless if I wasn't entertaining a very spitty baby in it all day. He has literally spit up on everything we own except my Doctor Who blanket, which no one is allowed to touch but me. I can't really speak for anyone else though. I would imagine the kids destroy things just as efficiently when everyone gets home. That just means mom and dad have less time to clean it up.
2ltlmonkeyz
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk I work and my monkeys do some damage lol .
Rust.n.Gears
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:38 PM
I work for home and homeschool. My kids are always here. They know how to pick up after themselves.
owl0210
by Emerald Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:39 PM
I work full time and my house is pretty damn clean lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:42 PM

I know my house is a lot cleaner when I am working or at school.

ctfirsttimemom
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Most of my friends that work have cleaner houses then mine... they're out of the house 10-11 hours a day.  They get home for dinner baths and bed, and most of our working mom friends also have lawn service and a maid that comes in once a week or so.  LOL.  The kids don't have time to mess it up! 

Luv.My.Kidz
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Not true... my house was a complete mess when I was a fulltime out of the house working mom... now that I'm a SAHM my house is cleaner.

acook0331
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:44 PM
My husband and I both work but our house is clean. One of us is always home with our kids.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)