Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Weird question for the smokers

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 78 Replies

So my SO smokes, and knows better than to smoke inside the apartment, except when he takes a poop. To make matters worse, he uses the bathroom that is in the bedroom, and the smoke smell literally lingers for hours (no window in the bathroom). He claims the cigarettes help relax everything and help him go, (I call bs on that one). So, to the smokers, do you smoke while you poop? I just get so irritated with him because he refuses to stop, and we argue about it all the time. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:31 PM
Ummm, no.
Goodbye.BlueSky
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:32 PM

No...but my dad used to do that. I say used to...he still does. He says the same thing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:32 PM
I don't need anything to "help me go"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:33 PM

Hubby only smokes in the bathroom and yes cigarettes do help relax people. That's why some chain smoke during high tension periods.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

No but I smoke before I poop. He is right about it relaxing things to make it easier to go. I go out to smoke then go directly to the bathroom when I am done. Things are still relaxed for a few minutes after smoking.

ROBIN-C
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:34 PM
4 moms liked this

Ok not gonna lie.... If I haven't smoked all day, when I do that first cig DOES make me need to poop! As in I smoke outside, but have to go poop. I never ever smoke in house or car. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I don't but DH does.

countrymomma81
by Gold Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

My step dad used to do that. The smell of smoke mixed in with poop was enough to make you gag. 

CplusG
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Tell your dh that is disgusting and maybe he should modify his diet if he needs help going.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 21, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Hubby only smokes in the bathroom and yes cigarettes do help relax people. That's why some chain smoke during high tension periods.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)