Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I come from old money, ask me anything.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Maybe this will get interesting. We'll see i suppose.

Even though the post states that you make ask anything, I will not answer anything that reveals too much information about myself or my family. I'm not claiming to be famous or anything of that nature,I just wanted to be clear.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Replies (121-124):
MomOf3AngelBabe
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 4:19 AM

I had to Google it. It was bugging me. lol  Undercover Boss. :)

Quoting MomOf3AngelBabe:

I think its lovely that you are here, like a normal mom, answering questions for those of us who will never have the privilege of some of the things you do. :) Im straining my brain trying to think of a question that hasn't been asked yet. lol 

Ok, here's a question. I see a lot of ladies, whether jokingly or not, asking if you'll loan them this or that or just give them money, etc. We opened a small home business to help us fund a fertility related surgery we need after our twins were stillborn and are trying to EARN the money we need instead of expecting a hand out, like many in our position have done (NOT here on CM so I'm not slamming anyone here). Have you ever considered going on that show where the Owner or CEO of a company wears a disguise, works alongside his/her employees then selects those who are genuine and work hard for the company to whom he gives a certain amount of money, without strings, and/or a vacation? Im trying to think of the name of the show and I cant. Ahhh. Sorry. If I can think of the name, I'll post it but Im hoping you are aware of the show I'm talking about. :) 

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe this will get interesting. We'll see i suppose.

Even though the post states that you make ask anything, I will not answer anything that reveals too much information about myself or my family. I'm not claiming to be famous or anything of that nature,I just wanted to be clear.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2013 at 10:15 AM
Do you partake in the drama on CM? What do you think about the drama on here?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Nice to know there are still other people out there with a heart. To bad those that do get the help don't pay it forward more often. Or those that are given loans don't pay them back.

I was stupid and did a "loan" to someone that supplied proof. They have failed to make one payment and now I need the funds for bills (hubby was laid up longer then sick/vacation pay he had). I found out... the documents that were shown to me were partial fake. Real papers but the names were changed to match that person.

We're waiting for karma to run their butts over. And are working on finding away to deal with our situation.

But again... I'm glad to know there are still others out there that have a heart and will help those in need.

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Do you like caviar? lol

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes! I see it all the time on here when anyone mentions money. I've seen someone say(not to me) "if you are so rich, why are you on cafemom rather than off traveling?"

Maybe because we have homes and beds and Internet access too. Maybe we don't want to travel 24/7. According to cafemom I should be sitting in my private jet eating caviar right now. Nothing less!

Quoting Anonymous:

Do you ever get annoyed when people expect you to have certain likes and dislikes just because you're wealthy? (On and off cm lol). That gets on my nerves so much. If you're rich, you can't possibly drive a pickup rather than a Mercedes! Ugh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)