Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I hate my MIL!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

i can't stand her! she has always hated me for "loving" her son too much, she thought i wasn't good enough, not pretty enough, she would tell him that i was a whore and that myndaughter wasn't his !!! i didn't want her to be a part of my daughters life, but it caused problems between so and i, so today his mom got to meet my babygirl. To my suprise she loved her and finally accepted that my baby IS her grandaughter. I have nothing to prove to her, it is not like she was there laying with us when our daughter was concieved. She can't even give me a hello, an I am sorry i disrepected you even though you nnever said a thing to me when i insulted you plenty of times to your face. I hate that she took myndaughter from my arms while i was putting her to sleep. I had finally got her to sleep and she takes her t show her off to her husband and mylo starts to cry and tells me that she is hungry she demanded i feed her, wtf are you kidding me i think i know  just fed my child 30 mins ago, and i know she is sleepy and your dumbass just woke her up! She then goes on to tell me that i don't feed her right that is why my baby is so small and skinny ... umm NO! She is a very healthy baby and is a little chunky so stfu. I also met my so's brother and his pregnant girl but oh she loves her she is all over her kissing her ass, she even gave her a neck message offered her somethng to drink, food aand what not butbwhile i was there for hours starving she didn't offer me a damn thing and the only reason shelikes this girl is because of her body. I was/am very good to her son and even she knows it.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:56 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:56 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:57 AM

BUMP!

allornone
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:58 AM

Why didn't your SO get you something to eat or drink? Why didn't he stand up for you? Tell her like it is or leave. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:40 AM
He has always stood up for me, he would always argue with her about me always told her to keep her mouth shut cause she never got to know who i really am, it has strained their relationship, and he did after i asked him ... And we did, i haven't told her anything because of SO but i treat her just the way she treats me

Quoting allornone:

Why didn't your SO get you something to eat or drink? Why didn't he stand up for you? Tell her like it is or leave. 

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:44 AM

Umm...wow.

csxt99
by Jennifer on Jul. 22, 2013 at 5:34 AM

No fucking way would that cunt ever see my baby again!

raeyliNlilysmom
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 5:40 AM
I hate my mil too!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)