Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So, I saw an infomercial last night for the 60 day Brazilian Butt Lift challenge and it looked pretty interesting. I've lost a lot of weight recently so now I'm looking to tone up, especially since I lost some of the tone in my butt area. Anyways, anybody tried it? Does it work? How long are the work outs?

by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 2:55 AM
Replies (11-14):
Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:13 AM

How come you only did it a couple of times? Do you think it'd be effective if you would've continued using it?

Quoting Anonymous:

I downloaded it, it was okay. Definitely a workout. My thighs were burning afterwards! I only did it a couple times though.

LCG83
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:27 AM
Awesome! I'd love to hear about how it works for you. I have such a hard time with any workout because of my Asthma. I usually stick with more low impact cardio, but I'd really like to try the butt lift one.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

The infomercial looks very convincing. If I order it it'll be about 2 weeks from now and I'll start a thread in the weightloss group to track results.

Quoting LCG83:

Haven't but I would love to try it!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:28 AM

I wasn't seeing results fast enough, it was apart of my weight-loss routine. Turns out I had a few things wrong with me preventing me from losing weight. I'm on medication for it now, so I think I might start it back up again. It was pretty fun, I felt so weird doing some of the moves, and if I kept going I think I would have seen results.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

How come you only did it a couple of times? Do you think it'd be effective if you would've continued using it?

Quoting Anonymous:

I downloaded it, it was okay. Definitely a workout. My thighs were burning afterwards! I only did it a couple times though.

Danapopcorn
by AbbyCat on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:32 AM

I feel awkward doing any work out video lol, it always seems like I'm doing it wrong and just look like a jumbled mess.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wasn't seeing results fast enough, it was apart of my weight-loss routine. Turns out I had a few things wrong with me preventing me from losing weight. I'm on medication for it now, so I think I might start it back up again. It was pretty fun, I felt so weird doing some of the moves, and if I kept going I think I would have seen results.

Quoting Danapopcorn:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN