Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am going through the BIG D, and I don't mean Dallas!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

I am tired, worn out and exhausted.

After saying he was going to work on this relationship as he has many emotional issues. I told him that

he needs to delete his POF account. 

Instead he went on and looked at women that have wrote him.

Instead of deleting his account.

So I said , you sure. He says '"Yes, check if you want to"

I pulled up the history in front of him.

He said "WTH"?

I said " Oh so  you deleted it? After I have been through all this with you, you didn't delete it,instead you

looked at who wrote you".

He denied it, but the history showed it.

I said you know what , get the fuck out. If you are going to tell me one thing when I am hanging by 

a thread . You need to just move on.

I am done. Get out! 

He says " So I deleted it for nothing". I got up in his face and said "NO, you can still get on it, at the public libary. But only for a hour a day".

As I pay for everything. He continued with his BS, yelling at the kids. Mad dogging my 10 yr old.

So I picked up the phone ,called the sheriff and had him removed.

I am tired ladies. 7 years of my life. 7 DAMN years. My girlfriend is going through a divorce and she spent 10. She said don't spend no more time get out. But I was hoping against all odds he would get himself together.

Nope he just dug himself deeper. 

I don't even know what to say, I am not crying but I am upset that I have to go through this after all this time of my life. 

Oh well, I guess I have to stay strong.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Tinabee88
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:16 AM

Get a good lawyer and stay strong. Also take screen shots of his POF account.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:16 AM

Bump!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:17 AM

Thank you!  I am trying to stay strong and I know it is the end, It is just hard to convince myself that I need to end it.

Quoting Tinabee88:

donnag013
by Silver Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:20 AM
1 mom liked this

So sorry hun. I know what you are going through.

Tinabee88
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I haven't been through a divorce (yet), but I know what you're feeling about trying to convince yourself it's over and finding the bravery to finally end it and be done.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you!  I am trying to stay strong and I know it is the end, It is just hard to convince myself that I need to end it.

Quoting Tinabee88:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:21 AM

I don't understand how you can love someone so much but at the same time hate them because they have hurt you. What in the hell is that all about?

Quoting donnag013:

So sorry hun. I know what you are going through.

bellawomen
by Summer on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:26 AM
*hugs* I agree, GET OUT. You deserve more respect.

I went through the same stuff last year. My husband had a POF profile and hooked up with likely over 300 women from there. There were more from other websites too. It went on for years without me knowing. I thought I had a great marriage. He treated me SO good. Now I know he treated me so well so I would be happy and not suspect. :/

I am now divorcing him too. We are finally on good terms and co-parenting well. It has taken almost a year. When i confronted him, he left and I didn't hear from him for about a month.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:36 AM

I am so sorry. I am glad things are well for you. How are you personally doing? I know I will be okay in due time, I am just wondering how have you coped with this?

I feel broken, I feel so much distrust. there was a relationship with someone else before. This isn't my first rodeo with him.

And tonight he keeps freaking calling me, wanting to speak to our 6 year old who is in bed ,sleeping.

This is only to drag it on.

Quoting bellawomen:

*hugs* I agree, GET OUT. You deserve more respect.

I went through the same stuff last year. My husband had a POF profile and hooked up with likely over 300 women from there. There were more from other websites too. It went on for years without me knowing. I thought I had a great marriage. He treated me SO good. Now I know he treated me so well so I would be happy and not suspect. :/

I am now divorcing him too. We are finally on good terms and co-parenting well. It has taken almost a year. When i confronted him, he left and I didn't hear from him for about a month.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:46 AM

BUMP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2013 at 3:46 AM

Bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)