Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ughhh why won't I eat

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
I haven't been the hungry type since I was pregnant. Even while pregnant most food disgusted me. I was in a new moms group and everyone said how hungry they were when breast feeding and I'm just siting there like huh because I still didn't want to eat I've stopped breast feeding and switched to bottle a while ago and still will forget to eat. My b thinks its very unhealthy. I'm 19 and he sits me at the table like a two year old and make sure I eat something at least before he goes to work because if he doesn't and I don't get hungry I will forget to eat for a few days. I'm a heavy girl so I figured its ok if I lose some weight but I'm anemic and all this not eating takes a toll on me because I don't take vitamins for it and I don't want to.
Sorry just venting and looking for some advice on what I could do. A schedule isn't possible because I'm an on call nanny/sitter and I have a regular packing job from 6-11 while watching my own 7 month old I'm running to doctor appointments often driving siblings to where they have to go (I help out my hard working mom) so I'm just in such a jumble I don't have much me time where I'm not worried about my phone going off.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 22, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 22, 2013 at 7:50 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN